Chapter 24 Got a Feeling Are You Feeling Me?

I was rushing out."i feel so stupid ugh it Didn't bother him at all.guess i just wasted my time on Ralph"i was thinking by my self.suddenly i felt someone grabbing my waist and grabbing me into a dark place.he pinned me Between him.i felt a Scent and it wasn't an unknown scent to me."is it fun?"he asked with a deep voice sending shivers Through my whole body."To play like that?"i knew it was none other than Ethan.

"Why?were you jealous?" i asked in response.

"You could've just use a picky line but you decided to touch him too"

"Why does it Matter to you?Also stop being dramatic i didn't touch him there tho"

"But your touch did caused him a trouble"

Then i remember when i touched his thigh i did rub it a little to get Ethan's fucking attention."that was smooth by the way"Janice told me and i removed my hand.Ralph put a pillow on his lap and leaned to get the bottle to spin it."God"a word escaped my mouth."why does men gets turn on just by touching?"i said almost like a whispering.

"It is not a big deal anyway" i also added.

"Wanna know how it feels to leave things in Between?" he asked with his husky voice.i remember about last night,about his wet kisses which left me turn on.

Fuck

"It's not my problem now" i said.He was probably jealous and i could sense it.he came closer to me making my heart stop.his warm breath touch my skin.this time he didn't do the same thing.i felt his hand which was on ny waist sliding down on down belly."what are you-"i couldn't complete feeling the strong sansation.my voice failed to come out as i felt his touch"S-stop E-"

Oh no

Before i could complete my sentence i felt his hand inside my pants.where is my voice stop him!my mind was fighting with my body.only if he knew that i was already weak and his touch down my women hood was making hard for me to stand.

"u-uh"my voice hitched in his ears giving him a pleasure.i bit my lower lip not wanting to let out any sound.he smirked which i noticed.his hair touching my cheek and his mouth on my neck,his warm breath hitting my neck,his body pressed with mine,his hand down.

"ah E-Ethan s-stop" He was ignoring me and still doing what he was.he was enjoing my situation and there i was trying to stay calm which was impossible at that time.

Why am i not stopping him?why am i taking it?? What is he doing to me!?

My mind became cloudy while still try to precess the situation.my hitching voice was sending a pleasure to his ears."Like that?that's what you do to me"He whispered in my ears.i didn't know things will get that complicated.i Didn't know these will get that wild after the kiss.i should've maintained my distance but how could i?I have tried right?i wanted to push him but wanted him to continue.i wanted him to go away but i wanted him to come closer and embrace me.

I open my eyes breathing harder.i was laying on the bed thinking about the situation that happened not so long ago.just by thinking about it i got turned on.i wanted to forget it but it sent chills on my down belly Everytime i remember his face.him caressing my women hood and giving me a hard moment to bear it.

Finally i successfully fought my body and pushed him harder.he pulled away removing his hand.he leaned on the other side of the wall watching me breathing harder.he just smirked and stood there still."T-Tell me honestly Are you jealous?"i managed to throw word without stuttering."Iam not"he replied just when i asked he didn't even took a few second or hastated.i felt annoyed and asked again,"then why do you care if He got turned on or not?"he took a few second to answer that."Maybe iam"he said.

"What?"

"Jealous" he came a little closer still far away from me.

No Don't come any closer

"Because you are only Mine.i Don't want others to see you that way"he said.i had no words to that.

what you are doing to me just by looking at me like that,You Don't know

I gave him a Death glare and looked away.he Doesn't seem friendly anymore.he seemed like a daddy typo.i felt weak in his gaze that i wanted to run away from him.i felt as if i will never win the fight Whenever he will come closer.Gosh i didn't need to see this side of him.it wasn't that dark out there.there was still light as it was evening.i didn't want him to get any closer to me but still i wanted him come to me and kiss me like no tomorrow.my mind was telling me Don't fall for him this is gonna cost you so badly.on the hand my heart was telling me one more time,just one last time,it's gonna be fine.i Didn't know what to choose.i looked at his lips and on the ground again.and there he was standing infront of me quiet not so close not so far.he was observing my body or me.i didn't pay attention to him.again i felt frozen by his gaze.i looked away from the ground.

Kiss me

I wanted his lips on mine.but once again i ignored it.i was about to leave then i hear him again"that's it?"i turned around to face him and said,"what?"he leaned again on the wall and said in response,"I will make you feel what i felt"i rolled my eyes and walked away.

I roll on the bed grabbing the pillow."what the heck!what is wrong with you?why were you calm?why you say anything else?why you Didn't push him earlier before he could even touch you??Nina what the hell??"i was speaking to myself.i hit myself and sit on bed.i lay on the bed again.i didn't know what to do i was just trying to be normal but the more i try the more it became hard.

"Why did you let him do it??"i spoke like a whispering as i was frustrated.but my inner voice was telling me," But It felt so Good.It felt so Right"