Chapter 9 Buttlerflies

After doing some works everyone went to sleep.Ethan and his father went out for some works.while Hannah and her mother were watching their album pictures.Hannah saw Nina walking she told her to sit with them.so,she sat beside her.

_______

__Nina__

I sat beside them.they showed me some pictures of them.i was not so close with them yet but it felt like we are family and everything was comfortable.my family members were so busy to spend some time with me as iam the only child.

Hannah showed me a picture and said,"this is Ethan".i took the picture and replied being shocked,"For real!"..her mother said,"yeah!"..

"Oh my god,he is so cute" i said.

"Isn't he?i used to collect stones and he would stole it. Like everytime!"

"Haha he is so clumsy,Isn't he?i said.

" yeah!he once brought a flower box for me.it was so suspicious.i kept it beside my bed and you know what when i opened it that was full of spiders and ants! I screamed so loud that i couldn’t speak properly for 1 week"hannah said.i started laughing.i couldn’t stop laughing.her mother went to do some work.

"He should've added some cockroaches too you might've had a heart attack already" i said while trying to control my laugh.

"Now you are taking his side.he was such an asshole" she replied.

I saw some more pictures he was too cute that i wanted to go back and hold him.while seeing pictures i found a picture of himof recent.i stared at it he looked so handsome and his cute smile.

"After all he is really a good person.he is really clumsy and playful boy but some girls of his class said that he is so cold and rarely saw him laughing."hannah said.

" but the point is he doesn’t like girls cz they like him and way too girly.they cringe into him and calls him baby boo etc etc.he hated these stuff since childhood.he rarely talk to a girl.but when you came something changed.he will do anything for you he wants you that much.he would protect you no matter why.he is not a fvckboy or a person who would..hum keep the picture"she said to me."noo It's -"i said."just keep it with the memory of us"she again said.

The rang bell."maybe they are here.iam so excited for tomorrow"she said and got up from there.i kept the picture with me and went to kitchen to help her mom."hey"she said while making Brownies."this smell so good!"i said."oh thanks i made it after a long time"she replied.

"This reminds me of my grandmother.she used make these whenever i'd be sad.to eat these i used fake my sadness"i said while laughing.

"Hahaha,where does she live?" sha asked.

"Oh she umm.She was gone when i was 11"

"Oh iam so sorry"

"No It's okay.It's totally fine.she was so caring.i only had her beside me."

"Your parents?"

"They are in paris."

"Oh so you are alone in here"

"Yeah..after graduation i will go to paris"

"Oh..feel free to come to us whenever you want"

"It's fine"

Ethan's Father came in and suddenly back hugged her.i got startled of this suddenness.i look away and walk out.i Didn't want to interfere their romance.i was looking down while walking i bumped into someone.i looked up and saw Ethan.

"Where is mom?" he asked."i hold his hand and said,"they are busy "he understood by my action and pull me in his room.he closed the door and pined me between him and the door.

" wth Ethan?"

"They are busy so shouldn’t we be busy as well?"

"Hell no!let go of me"

"Humm okay then answer my questions i will let you go"

"Ugh"

"And you have to be honest"

"What is it?"

"First of all do you trust me?"

"Of course not!"

"If i tell you to stay away from dylan..will you?"

"Why tho?"

"His intentions are not good"

"And how do you know?"

"I just know"

"Now tell me what you did to Emily?"

"Emily?"

"Yeah?i didn’t see her anywhere"

"I warned her and told her to stay away from you"

"How did you warn?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like-"

"Why are you asking details about her now?she is not here anymore right?"

"I Don't know What's going on between you two..she called you cringy baby"

"So you are jealous?"

"What?me and jealous? Nice joke haha"

"Oh My baby is jealous "

"No iam not.iam happy she is out of our way"

"Our?"

"My..i mean out of my way"

"Come on you can't deny you are into me "

"Huh iam not into you."

He whispered in my ear,"Ely,i know you like me"his deep voice and warm breath sent chill down my spine..i whispered,"Ethan"..

"yeah"he said.

i felt drunk and wanted to give in.in that moment someone called his name.he opened the door and walked out.reality hit me and i froze in embarrassment." wtf just happened "i felt butterflies so deep.as days pass by i got more attracted to him.