Chapter 32 Blind Date

I was sitting for a long untill i noticed a familiar face.i tried to look at that person but the guy with whom my date was arrived there.

"Sorry if i kept you waiting for a long" he said and sat in front of me making me look at him.he looked young and sunny.i smiled at him. We were sitting at hotel Restaurant.he looked nice and clean to me so i felt less nervous.

"You might be Nina?"he asked

" yes and you are?"

"Haha iam owen smith.nice to meet You "

"Sorry i Don't know much about you.i had no interest in this date anyway." i replied straight forward.

"I Won't waste your time.You'll appreciate it" He replied.he was gentle.

The waiter came and he was making order.i looked around the restaurant that looked fancy.and my eyes got stuck at That same person again.this time his face was clearly seen.

Shit

Perfectly fine looking man,it was none other than Ethan..He grew up to be a perfect and more handsome gentleman.the suit he was wearing seemed to be perfect on him.his fresh smile and deep dark eyes was still the same yet a little bit more mature.his gaze wasn’t the same anymore but i felt the same.all the things we had together started flushing in front of my eyes.

All the dreams i had about him even the yesterday's dream.i suddenly felt scared that i wanted to run away from him at that point."Nina?"

What do i do now?he is really here!

Suddenly he looked at me.i flinched and looked away pretending i was looking around.

"Nina are you okay?" i got snapped out of my thoughts.

"y-yeah?"i asked.

"Is everything okay?" Owen asked.

"Yeah it is"

Fuck

I tried to hide myself so he Won't recognise.Owen was talking about his grandma and some Christmas stuff and i was zoned out but still pretending to hear him.

If he recognised me maybe he would've came.

call him a voice inside of me was telling me to but i Didn't.

he never liked me anyway i shrugged it off again.

But Maybe he does..the way he looks at you is different i can't stop my dilemma.

Suddenly he looked at me i got chills and my heartbeat increased.i looked away pretending i was looking for something.

Did he see me?no wait oh my god-

"You look a bit distanced Nina" Owen asked Again this time Being worried.

Stop fucking taking my name.

"No iam fine."

"Oh i need to show you something but It's in the hotel room would you like to come with me?" he asked.

I looked at him with hastate."It's okay if you Don't iam going alone-"

"I'd love to" the only words escaped my mouth.i decided to go with him to ignore him.that was the only way.

I got up with him and followed him."iam living here for a short time for my business works.I'd be shifting somewhere safe soon" he said and i just nodded as if i understood what he said.

To avoid Ethan all the way Now iam following a stranger Nice!Look what you made me do!

I sighed while he unlocked the door.we both got in.there was something off.he was finding something in his back aside while i went inside looking around.i got into the bedroom and my eyes widened.

There were handcuffs,blind folds,vibrator and some more stuff.seeing these stuff i was pretty sure he was planning something on me.i back stepped and my back hit a hard chest.

"Like what you see?"

I turned around only to see Owen Standing there with a mischievous grin.

Fuck

I pushed him and tried to run but he held ny hand and pulled me closer.

"You're fucking gross let go of me!" i yelped."but everyone likes me tho"he said in response.

I bit his hand and hit his main part cause him to fall on ground while i run to open the door which was locked already.

           I started looking for keys and found one on the ground.i unlocked it and was about to run out but back hugged me and covered my mouth with a white Handkerchief..getting that weird smell,i understood that there might be something.it will take atleast 8-9 minutes to make me unconscious.i should be out of here already.he tried to drag inside but i hit his ribs to get out of his grip.

                     Finally getting release from him i again tried to run out.the hallway was silent and empty so even if i yell for help no one would hear me.he again held my hand this time harshly.

"You can't run away from me bitch!"

Who tf thought he is a good man he is a horny asshole fuck.

He again put his Handkerchief on my mouth.this time i struggled to be free.he held for a long and slowly due to that scent i felt weak.He took the chance to grab me inside.in that moment someone came and punched him as hard as i could sense.

Everything was going blurry yet i was trying to walk faster.but it wasn’t for long.in no time everything went black but i didn’t feel the cold hard ground.i felt warm yet soft arms.