Chapter 28 How fast the night changes

Mom came home safely but with some injuries.her health kinda got worse than before.they tied her so tightly that the skin became more dull.

"We have no choice but he now knows we're here.we should leave this city as soon as possible" She said.

"I know Nina's mom is coming and we are preparing move as soon as possible."

They were talking on the phone while we were packing our stuff.

So this is happening

We are leaving this city again.i fuckinv hate my brother.

No it Didn't take time.Mom was taking medicines seeing her bad state made me wanna punch that asshole so hard untill he bleed like hell.

What do i do about Nina what do i tell her?

_Nina_

I got a call i received it as it was from mom.

Nina:"Hello?"
Mom:hello get ready iam coming pack all of your stuff we are moving.
Nina:again?
Mom:try to understand we Don't have time Things are really complicated.
Nina:mom! I finally started to get friends but you and dad ruin you both ruined everything Everytime!
Mom:dear It's all for you!
Nina:i Don't think so
Mom:It's for Your Safety you need to know.
Nina:i fucking hate you!

I hang up the call and threw it on the bed.i took a deep breath

I Don't want to

I had no choice and started packing my things.the only thing ran Through my mind on and on was Ethan..

Mom came and we left.I went into the car and turned to face mum

"Do we really need to do that?"I asked I didn't know what the heck was going on which pissed me more off.

"you will know soon dear"she replied.

i sighed and looked out of the window.in order to get into a better feel I had to think something better but I was thinking about me and Ethan on and on which made it more worse.we reached the airport and took off our things there.i got busy taking care of our belongings.

After the long flight we reached there.i stepped out of the airport and it was a blank.my whole mind went blank.I was doinf whatever I was told.I felt it just a few minutes ago when i talked to my mum.

Did the things happened too early or I was just zoned off for a while??i thought.

It feels so fast i looked down at my feet and it got my attention.it was the shoe that Ethan give me.

"You are always so clumsy that you need someone to take care of you"

Does he know that we changed city again.

i don't know.i don't want to know either.

my dream was to go to paris and here i am.now i don't like it.there goes one more change.so i know that when i'm in paris this is my destination.my parents will not change city anymore.

it was the last one.i did a mistake before coming to paris.I fell in love.

Days passed and nights too. but i just got pissed at myself for falling in love with him.everything reminded of him.whenever,whatever it was i just think of him unconditionally.

i couldn't stay like that. i tried to contact with him but i couldn't due to my safty they changed my contacts locations everything.i made myself hate him.

in order to live my life peacefully i had to do that..Things happened to fast...i felt as if i met him yesterday.

I urged myself not to fall in love again.it's not that i fel in love a thousands of time or something. but everything reminded me of him