Chapter 25 The Way I Feel

"Aren’t we too young to go on clubs Janice!?" I asked with the most fucked up tone.she just ignored me and grabbed me inside as we see most of our school friends.

So it was get together or something?

Some were wasted already and some were drinking and some sitting there gossiping.i looked around to check if Ethan was there or not.24/7 my mind was on him i was just finding him.then my eyes went into a crowd he was sitting with his friends and girls around him.it would be wrong to say girls that's probably fangirls.i lookdd around acting i was just checking Out the place.it was Janice's Friend's Dad's Club so we got allowed in.

-i tried to stick with Janice but she went to Ralph as he was also there.Jake was on the bar sitting.i went and sat beside him.seeing his face i could feel he wasn’t well satisfied.i noticed where he was glancing.he was glancing at Janice.

"C'mon Ralph do ut like that.haha no no no you look funny like a different way" Janice was saying to Ralph.

"Seems like they are having fun,aren’t they" i spoke making Jake turned around and face me.my sudden talk with him took his Guard off.

"Oh Hey Nina when did you came?"he asked."when she came" i said pointing at Janice with eyes.he again glanced at her and at me again.he laughed nervously."they seem close,Don't they?"i just nodded "hmm" and the music starts,a lust one..Janice went to the dance floor with Ralph.Jake couldn’t keep staring at them dancing together.he didn’t want interrupt they might be close but he just felt off scene.

"Jealous?"

He looked at me.oh i said it loud shit."Just go and have Fun with her.isn’t she you girlfriend?"i added.he at First hastated but did go there.There Janice dancing like no tomorrow even with the sexiest dance i could ever see from her.i see Jake pulling her slowly closer by her waist.his hands,that started roaming on her body and waving with dance.probably her Glancing behind to check it who was it then started roaming with the melody just the way he did.he went more closer and whispered something in her ears.he started kissing her neck from behind.she turned around with a smirk and said,"why are you jealous?"i could read her lips from that far as the club wasn’t that dark yet.then i see him spelling "Yes" just before pulling her into a kiss.

A kiss that was dreamy to see.i just stare at them being lovely and flirty that reminded me of Ethan.

If it was us woud he do this too?would he say it too?would i pull him closer the way Janice did?

I happened to glance at the direction where Ethan was only to find a girl flirting with him.he was just calm.something inside my heart was ripping me apart.i wanted to go and kick the girl out of there.there wasn’t only one girl but alot.i looked away from him.he didn’t even came to me which he would do usually.

Why would he?he is busy with his fangirls.if he comes to me his reputation might go drown.i thought.

I saw some girls getting drinks.guess I've tried it once before but i wanted to do it again.i heard drinking makes it easy for you to forget things.i just wanted to have fun not him.

"Give me one"

I was drinking slowly not to make others realise how much i was drinking.some told me dance with him but i refused.but i didn’t know Ethan's Eyes were at me the whole time.he noticed i was getting more and more wasted.he couldn’t sit there anymore and so he came to me.i was about to take the sip but he took away and drank it with one go."Come on mannn"i spoke.

"Let's go"he said pulling me out if the club by grabbing my wrist.i walked with him a five years old stubborn kid."why?are you done having fun with your cringy girls?"i said."some men were lusting you"he said in response.he forcefully bring me home.

"i just went there!i didn’t even get to have fun!"i yell as i throw myself on the croucher.he went to bring water for me as i was impossible drunk.i blabbering myself.i was talking to myself somethings which i could only understand.he gave me glass to drink but.but i pouted and looked away.

"You Don't even have time to listen to me humph!"

he sighed and sat beside me."What is it iam listening Ely"I felt like i heard my name after a long time from him.i still ignored him and then he got up and bent down in front of me to see my face.he sat in front of me on the ground face to face.he touch my cheek caressing it."Tell me what bothered you?"he was probably talking about me getting drunk.

"You Don't know....how i feel.you Don't know the way i feel you.iam so furious at you."

"What did i do?"

"You did alot..but i think you Don't feel the same way"

"Who said i Don't?"

"Do you?"

"Yes"

My eyes lightened up at the Moment.i bent closer to him and said,"Really?"

"Yup" he said just with the same excitement i asked.i pecked his lips and asked,"do you feel it?"he looked my lips and said,"Maybe?"i frowned and kissed him again.but this time more passionately.he held my neck and deepens the more.

It felt like forever and magical.A kiss which i craved for days,his lips which i wanted to feel again is on me tonight.finally?i pulled away but he was still staring at my lips as if he wanted more."Did you feel it?That's what you do to me"i said subconsciously.

"Do i?"

"Yeah"

I lay on the croucher as i was feeling too much wasted.he wanted to have my lips again but didn’t as i was drunk.he just stared at me untill i said something and soon fell asleep.

Did i get it?which i wanted?was everything going fine?could i admit that love him and enjoy or something worst was yet to come?

A regular anxiety

Come on It's not that hard to fall in love,Right?

Or Maybe it is...