Chapter 35 Everything has changed

"Hey give it back!It's mine" Faint laughter heard from a far..

Past memories..

I found an old book in my closet.i opened it and a smile hinted on my face. "Grandma" My grandma gave it to me when i was young..it was one of her favourite books.i Don't usually read much of old books but that book felt precious.

"Grow up well..i hope all good things happen to you and you find all the happiness..i wish you the best of bestest life dear.." at first i thought she never lied..
           I had all the good moments and all the happiness but...

"Damn It's so good."I sat on the bench beside and started reading.i was in a park with full of sparks and known fresh air.i went there to read it peacefully and the feels better.. it was cool until someone decided to ruin everything.
           he snatched the book amd started reading it loud.it wasn’t romantic but i got embarrassed as some people looked at us.

I tried to take the book but he was tall enough to get it away.."Ethan!! Give it back to me!" i yelled but instead he started running with the book making me run after him..

It's fun for him to tease me.I Couldn't get him he is fast too.

I give up damn

I sat on the ground on the grass while breathing after running a while..
           He came to me and sat beside me still the book was on his hand..his precious smile never leaves his sight. "Tired already? I just started" He said teasing me..

"Yeah i Don't have time for bullshit " i replied rolling my eyes at him.

"What's so special about this book?"he asked..i was once again remanded the smiles of my Grandma.

" It's grandma's one of the favourite books.."

"Grandma no wonder why the book is so old"

I glanced at him as that was unexpected.. I Didn't expect him to find it normal.Most of the people would've laughed at me for reading these old books..

"I do remember her" he mumbled which went unnoticed by me.. He opened the book and smiled softly.. I stared at him his eyes were full of Comforts and warmth,his smile was full of memories, i wondered he is impossible to feel cold and distant when he feels like home to me..

"Now give me back!"

-"No"

"Why???what do you want?!"

-"Will you give me what i want?"

"Ugh come one man!"

-"Kiss me"

"What?"

"Kiss me on the lips" he repeated but clearly this time..lust in his eyes and the eagerness of the kiss happening..

"You can keep the book" i bluff feeling shy yet hesitant..

I thought that would be forever..the fun,freshness, everything..

But..

Present...

Grandma you lied to me. I Didn't have all the happiness,i Didn't have good memories..the things i had turned into a nightmare.i Don't want to go back there..

           A person who felt like a home to me now feels like a stranger..

Time is really twisted..i open the book after while.
           It's been a while but why do i still remember everything? When he completely forgot me?

Little women , by Louisa May Alcott

(a focus on youthful characters and their struggles, a story that presents an idyllic starting point that becomes complicated by adult concerns, and a realistic approach to the concerns of youth.)

I liked the book.it was such a Very old book. But i guess old books deserves to be noticed too..

A teardrop fell on the page.i instantly whiped it.No no that's not who iam..iam not that weak freak..

But..

I miss both Ethan and Grandma..that Ethan who would run after,who would walk me home,who would make sure if iam safe or not,who would always look at me with the same comfort and warmth which always felt like home..

But whom i met today is someone else..
           Where is person i used to know? where did he go?who is this?

It's been so years but I seem to still remember everything that happened between us.what did i do that he hates me that much now?