Chapter 16 Win-win

_Third person_

"Chess"he said.

" chess?"i asked again.i added "i thought you would choose a hard one"

"Just play then you will know what's hard"

"It's easy i know how to play maybe better than you"

"Okay then Let's see"

After a playing for a while it was almost close to the end."checkmate"he said his second checkmate.i moved the king.then something hit me.

If i win he Won't come to me anymore.he Won't talk or call anymore.ugh!!but why does it matter he has a girlfriend?maybe?but if he win i will have to do whatever he says.umm what about tie?what if It's a tie?

"Ehem..i have a question."

"Go on"

"What if the game ties?like then what will happen?"

"No tie we will play untill some one wins and It's hard to be tie on chess"

No fvck..what do i do then

"Oh.okay then"

I Don't want to lose but i also Don't want him to win.choose one Nina!one just one thing.either win or lose..fvck...fine...i will lose the game on purpose i Know him he Won't tell me to do something like that.

I lose the game.he smirked and looked at me.

"i told you it was win-win game for me.i knew you would lose on purpose"

"Huh lose on purpose?why would i want to lose?who would?"

He got up and weared his jacket.

"Where are you going?" i asked.

"Let's go on a date"

"What the fck?"

"I won the game now you have to do what i will tell you to"

"Oh damn"

"Are you getting up or not?"

"Fine ugh iam coming"

I got ready and got out with him

"So where are we going?"i asked

" we are going on a park.i heard there's a new park nearby"

"Okay"

We went on a park,roamed around.i would say it wasn’t boring with him.i felt we are close for a long time.the more i spent time with him the more i wanted to be with him.but who would knew i would fall in live with him.some days passed like that.after few days he came to my home to hang out.i didn’t mind that.we played video games and so on.

Meanwhile

[News](Not necessary)
Tesla will raise the price of “Full Self-Driving,” a premium driver assistance option, to $12,000 in the U.S.
The company will also raise the price of FSD subscriptions, which currently cost $199 per month for most users, but Musk did not specify by how much.
Tesla has never reported the take-rate for FSD, i.e. how many customers opt to buy or subscribe to use the advanced driver assistance technology.

On Friday, Tesla CEO Elon Musk announced on Twitter that the company will raise the price of its premium driver assistance package, marketed as Full Self-Driving or FSD, from $10,000 to $12,000 on January 17, for customers in the U.S. only.

In a series of posts on Twitter, where he has 69.2 million followers, Musk wrote, “Tesla FSD price rising to $12k on Jan 17. Just in the US. FSD price will rise as we get closer to FSD production code release.”

WASHINGTON – The Biden administration reiterated Saturday that “no firm commitment” will be made by the United States during diplomatic talks with Russia this coming week.

The talks between Washington and Moscow come amid a stunning deployment of Russian troops on the Ukrainian border.

A senior administration official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, warned Saturday of Russian disinformation ahead of the diplomatic talks which are slated to begin next week in Geneva.

"I can assure you in advance that there will be no firm commitment made in these talks, which will be serious and concrete but exploratory in nature. Everything discussed will need to both come back to Washington for consideration and also to be taken up with partners and allies later in the week,” the senior administration official told reporters.

There was boring news going on according to Aiden who was laying the crouch aimlessly.then suddenly something caught his attention.

" In the world now Michael Rogers is the most successful businessman after Harry Smith..he has owned everyone's heart and stood on the first place.in case his friend Anthony Stephane who is now on fifth place.congratulations to them.in this live survival show would you love to say anything to the viewers Mr.Michael Rogers?"

"Sure..A kind hearted soul and positive mind is all for a person to achieve everything..he or she can do anything if their intentions are good."

"Thanks alot for this.thanks for coming-"

"Money..the smell of money..this asshole stole my money!this Anthony and Michael took away my fvcking money fromme and became the biggest business man.he named everything on Ethan and his fvcking sister" the Greedy Aiden said to himself..he got angry and threw the glass on the wall.it broke down and a piece flew Through him cuttingvhis cheeks..he touched his check and saw blood..

"I want To see them die and beg in front of me.what the fvck they think they are..i Don't care about them i am going to play a game with them..hahahaha It' s a Win - win game for me...You will see dad i am better than.you will see Harry fucking Smith"