Chapter 6 Stay With Me

Nina got up and showered as usual. She got ready and dressed like she was going somewhere. She hastily left her house. She arrived at her potential location. After a while, she realized how boring the place was as she stood there.

It was somewhat dim. Though there were plenty of trees, the leaves were either black or blue. The area appeared to be a forest, as though it had been deserted for a very long time. "Dylan." Her chat inbox opened, and she looked at the address he provided. She was in the ideal location. She had the sudden feeling that someone was watching her. Glancing behind it, she noticed that someone was there. She was a little afraid.

"Bow"

"Ahhhhh"

"Hahaha gotcha"

"What the heck are you doing here?" She asked.

"Ummm, I saw you rushing somewhere, so I followed in case it might be helpful."

"You are getting in the way of us. To be really honest, Ethan, you shouldn't follow me around."

"Or else what will you do?"

"I will-"

"Kiss me?"

"Are you asking me to kiss your ugly lips?"

"Or maybe you really want that."

"Hahaha Funny"

"Umm, hey guys?" Dylan said it out of the blue. "What is he doing here? Dylan said, "You didn't tell me he was going to be here."

"Oh, we had something to do, so I brought him. I forgot to tell you. Is it okay?" She stated. Observing that, Ethan raised an eyebrow as he glanced at her. She paid him no attention.

"O-oh, no, no It's totally fine,Dylan replied.

"By the way, why did you tell her to come to this place?" Ethan asked him.

"This place is serene and empty all the time." Dylan answered, "I wanted to show her some of those cute rabbits because there are sweet animals and little cute rabbits." "I don't see them," stated Ethan. Dylan received a call out of the blue. He said, "Sorry, I just got a call." "It's okay," Nina answered. He moved away from them to have a phone conversation.

"Oh, I was getting in the way of your date, and all of a sudden you invited me. I'm sorry, but I have to go; I have work."

"No, no, no, I feel like Dylan is kind of weird, so please stay with me. This place is really scary." She spoke as she held his arms.

"He seems strange to you; he is a real asshole who has a lot of ex-girlfriends. Girl, he's after your body."

"Wtf?"

"Regarding the ex, they all vanished. Nobody is currently knowledgeable about it."

"Then how did you know?"

"Almost everyone knows that."

"But I don't think so."

"Just stay away from him anyway, even if you don't believe."

"Ayyy, someone is jealous?"

"Yes, I really am. Here you are, clutching my arms, scaredy-cat."

As soon as she realized this, she started to move away. "I'm not a coward. You should avoid being around me."

"When you are the one who pulls me along with you?"

Dylan came to us and said, Um, it was my friend. " Okay, so I was thinking to look around."

"What do we have in this dead forest?" stated Ethan. I laughed, though, because his expression seemed funny.

"Uh, adventure?" Dylan replied.

"Let's proceed to the living forest now. Why is even this place so dark and lifeless in the summertime? stated Ethan.

"Let's simply head elsewhere. Sorry, but I didn't enjoy the place." Nina interrupted. It appeared as though Dylan and Ethan would fight.

Uknown Person

Why is she taking his side?

"Now, let's head to a park. I know a nice spot nearby," Ethan remarked. From there, they left.

What a loser.

However, they couldn't do anything else. On the way, Ethan got a call from his sister.

OTP

Ethan: hello
Ethan's Ethan Hannah: How are you doing, dumb boy?
Ethan: Fucking your boyfriend,

Hannahnah: You're gay? I had no idea.
Ethan: Do you want to say anything significant?
Hannah: Will you please show your elder sister some respect?
Ethan: Yeah
Hannah: I don't have time for your nonsense. I'm sending you the address to meet me there. I urgently need assistance.
Ethan: I'm occupied.
Hannah: With your partner? Bring her along as well.
Ethan: Neh

Call Ended

She ended the call before he could say anything more.

Nina

He sighed and gave me a look. "We have to go," he said, acting as though Dylan wasn't present. "We?" I inquired. "Yes, it was a pleasure meeting you," he told Dylan. He took hold of my hand and moved forward. I joined him on our walk.

When Dylan had finally disappeared from our view, I said, "Where are you taking me?" He took my hand and continued walking without saying anything, and I didn't object. "Are you upset with me?" I spoke more softly this time. "Anyway, I wasn't interested in hanging out with Dylan. I was merely" He paused and gave me a look. With a smile, he uttered, "What if I am?" What happens if I get angry? How are you going to respond?"
"Ahh, you are not mad. Just stop playing hard to get," I said, turning away from the scene. I gave him a playful chest bump. He drew me in by holding my hand.

"There's no need for me to play hard. Anyway, you're mine," he declared. Inside of me, I felt butterflies. Hearing it felt like a dream. However, nothing stays for very long. Once more, he received the call. He ignored the call, sighing. He muttered, "This bitch," which I was unable to hear. We arrived at a location. I noticed a girl getting up. nearly as tall as me, with long brown hair and attractive, bright brown eyes.

"What took you so long? I've been standing here for a while. "She spoke. At the moment, I thought she was his girlfriend. I kind of felt disappointed. but why he needed me to come.

You are such a fool. Nina

" Is this your girlfriend?" She said. "Soon to be." Ethan said. "see? You are so useless, you can't even get a girlfriend." She told him, and he just rolled his eyes at her.

"Hi, I am this monkey's sister, Hannah."

Oh, what I was thinking was dumb.

I felt comfortable hearing that she was his sister.

"Oh hi, I am Nina."

"Nice, well, I need lots of flowers for my wedding."

"Oh, you are getting married?"

"Yes, you too are a welcomed guest, girl. However, I would like both of you to select a flowers and bring it to me."

"Wow, like, what kind?"

"Any, just do as you want."

"We are not your sarvent," Ethan said.

"I'd love to," I cut him off.

"Okay, so lovebirds! Get to the work! And you, Ethan, do it properly, or I'm going to sue you."

"I'd be happy, please," he said.

Hannah rolled her eyes and said to me, "Keep an eye on him. Don't let him ruin anything."

I replied,I got you.I got excited as it's been a long since I attended any weddings.

"I am outta here." I took hold of Ethan's hand as he turned to leave, and he gave me a strange look. "Ethan, just flowers," I said, putting my puppy eyes on him. I didn't have to ask him twice or plead. He averted his gaze. "Well, okay. We will be meeting you soon," I told his sister, smiling at him.