Chapter 21 Love or attraction

_Third person_

Nina got startled and turned around."Omg Ely?"Janice said teasing her.

"You were reading our text?"Nina asked.

" you two text each other?and everyday?Oh my holy-"

"Cut the crap janice he just asked about you as jake is really worried about you nothing else"

"Oh i did see that --i love you Ely-- thing" she said dramatically making Nina Roll her eyes.

"You know him he is always that irritating"

"Yeah-yea-yeah i love you i love you i love you ely~~~" janice was screaming and singing like that.

"Shut up janice hey!"

Suddenly Nina's phone rang again as she got a text from someone.she checked it as it was from Ethan again.but after seeing the text regretted "I shouldn’t have opened it fuck" she thought.

OTP
Speechless that means you do love me.
See?i see that 'Seen' sign.

Ugh.fuck u Ethan
Iam blocking you

No Don't

Why?

See you also want a reason not to block me

You told me not to i thought you would say something serious

It is
Having feelings are important

Iam leaving fuck you

Bye baby

*Middle finger emoji*

"Fuck Janice you all are so annoying"

"Telling the truth is a problem?"

"Ugh Leave my house.get out now!"

"Iam in a bathrobe how can i?you want me to embarrass me?? "

"Why embarrasse?It's a fashion now Everyone will be stunned by your Beauty you even might get a boy friend on the way"

In between Their conversation Janice's phone started ringing Again.she checked the caller id.she was about to turned her phn off but Nina snatched it and picked it as she knew who was it.Janice tried to take it away but Couldn't as she ran in bathroom and locked the door.janice were yelling from outside while Nina was trying to talk to jake.

OTP
Nina:hello?
Jake:janice please listen to me once- wait that Isn't her voice who are you?
Nina:iam Nina
Jake:could you Please tell her to talk to me for once It's not what She's thinking.
Nina:umm well-
Jake:i can't hear you properly could you please go to an empty place?
Nina:iam!you hear someone yelling!?That's Janice we need you help for real!she is in trouble!
Jake:what?where are you?!
Nina:at my place
Jake:hello?hello-

She hung up the call and came out."what?"janice asked."What?"Nina asked her being confused.

"What tf you told him?!" Janice asked again.

"Just wear something bitch you will catch cold or something.want to seduce my neighbours?!"

"Fuck iam coming wait"

She went and wore something and came out.she started askingg Nina more and more questions.but she ignored it.after a while someone rang her bell.

"Go open it ugh iam so lazy" Nina said to Janice.

"Ugh your lazy ass." she replied and opened the door.as soon as she opened it someone hugged her so tightly as there is no tomorrow.it was none other than Jake.she got shocked seeing him like that.Nina came out of room smiling.

"U-uh Jake i c-can't breath!"he let go of her.and grabbed her shoulder." Are you Alright?did you get hurt??"he asked her.he seemed really worried. he was asking more questions but Janice cut her off."iam fine!totally fine!"hearing that he calmed down and hugged her again. this time little less aggressively.she hugged him back.she felt good and calm in his arms. all of her worry,anxietyness sadness smoothe away.they pulled away and jake cupped her face and said,"it wasn’t that what you ever thought.you are the only for me.that girl was younger aunt she always talks like that"

"What?like kissing cheeks,calling baby?" janice asked.

"Yeah..she is always like that to us"

All their misunderstanding went away And there Nina folding her hand on her chest.she was watching their drama while leaning on the doorframe.Finally Nina spoke,"hey love birds Let's play something if you are done iam bored with this shit.well,i have seen it in many movies like alot It's just the same.they sould end differently.doing these like ugh so cringy"

"You will only feel the emotions of us when you fall in love.these hugs?that comes naturally" janice said.

"Love?Don't know if It's real of Just a drama.you love someone from heart or It's just a attraction"Nina said

" If this love is not from heart then I'd have an ego to come to her and tell her the whole thing"Jake said.

Nina looked at him and smiled and said,"after getting Married Don't forget me"her voice was kinda hurtful but she just laughed and put on a poker face for them to understand.they laughed along with her.