Chapter 4

A year passed by and many things happened, aside from continuing visiting the orphanage, I volunteered to help and operate some sick patients in a hospital.

It was already 2012, the year where the battle of New York will happen. First week of April as my anxiety constantly rises by each day passing by.

The month that I've been wanting to avoid. May.

Sighing as I got up, looking at the watch on my nightstand, it was already six in the morning. Grabbing the notebook under the mattress as I write the events that will happen in May.

May 1st
- Destruction of Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S
- Loki steals the Tesseract and uses the scepter to control Clint and Dr. Selvig

May 2nd
- Natasha is doing a mission
- Coulson will call her saying Clint is compromised
- Natasha will track down Bruce in Kolkata, India
- Steve will know Peggy's current number
- Fury will tell the World Security Council about the Avengers Initiative
- Fury will tell Steve about the stolen Tesseract
- Coulson will visit Tony at his tower, ask him to review Dr. Selvig research on Tesseract and the Avengers Initiative

May 3rd
- Coulson flies Steve to the Helicarrier
- Steve, Natasha, and Bruce will meet at the Helicarrier
- Clint and Loki will retrieve some of the element in Stuttgart
- Loki will attack Germany
- Steve, Natasha will travel to Stuttgart via Quinjet to confront Loki, who acts as distraction as Clint steals the iridium
- Unexpected arrival of Tony
- Thor ambushes the Quinjet leading to fight with Tony
- Steve will know about the weaponry

May 4th
- Steve confronts Fury
- Clint invades the Helicarrier
- Bruce losing control turning into Hulk
- Natasha frees Clint from being mind-controlled
- Invasion of Chitauri army

Sighing as I look at what I wrote, "Damn, how detailed my memory is." I said as I chuckled at what I said, "Now, where can I help or change something." I mumbled as I looked at the paper.

"Maybe, I can teleport to the facility where Loki arrives." I mumbled as I nodded my head, "I can do that. And maybe I can manipulate the influence of the stone in his mind." I said as I began obliviously pacing back and forth inside my room.

"I can do that." I said, nodding my head, stopping at the tracks, "Can I?" I asked myself as I sighed, "This is insane." I said as I sat on my bed.

Running my hands through my already messy hair, exhaling a breath as I plopped down on my bed.

"Or maybe send a message to Fury, regarding the destruction of Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S." I said, nodding my head, hearing steps towards my room, I immediately got up and grabbed the notebook.

Quickly hiding it under the mattress and laid back on my bed, grabbing the blanket and closing my eyes. Steadying my breath as I listened what's happening.

"Shh, she's still sleeping." Fergus said, "We have to go. Director Fury needs every agent right now." Ian said, "We'll just leave a note. Come on, we have to go." James said, hearing the door closed.

Waiting for at least 30 minutes, making sure they left, I got up and went inside the bathroom and took a shower.

Arriving at the hospital, I was immediately swept to the operating room, performing an off-pump bypass heart surgery.

As I was about to finish the surgery the power line went out, cutting every electricity including the lights inside the operating room.

"Pause the surgery." The surgeon in charge said, raising my eyebrow as everyone panicked, "Calm down." I said, in my deep serious voice, "If we stop now, the heart muscle will start dying." I added, "The electricity will come back before that." He said.