Chapter 29

As my eyes fluttered open, noticing an arm on my waist and hips, remembering that we decided to sleep in our shared bedroom here in the tower.

Stretching my body, shivers run down as the hands resting on my hips went to my thighs, a silent gasp escaped me.

Looking to my left, Thor was still sleeping, his hands on my thighs, on my right, Bruce was also sleeping, hands on my waist.

I slowly removed both their hands, knowing that I'm fully awake now. Crawling out of the humongous bed, exhaling a sigh as I successfully get out without waking anyone up.

Trudging towards the kitchen, "Jay, what time is it?" I asked, yawning and rubbing the sleep off. "It's already past 4 in the morning, RJ." He replied, humming and nodding my head.

"I'm craving Filipino desserts." I mumbled, patting my stomach, "Oh, I know what to eat for breakfast." I said, excitedly as if a light bulb lighted in my brain.

Giggling at my thoughts after doing my routine, I went back to the kitchen, tied my hair in a bun and opened the fridge.

Smiling widely, seeing the ingredients that I need are all there. One-by-one, I carefully grabbed those and placed them on the counter.

"Jay, can you play Beautiful Liar by Beyoncé, but only in the kitchen. I don't want them to wake up yet." I requested, "Sure." JARVIS replied, saying my thanks, I began to prepare the ingredients I needed in making Biko.

Thankfully, I've got some glutinous rice soaked in water overnight. "Perfecto." I mumbled and chuckled at my antics.

Rinsing the rice, the music starts, "Shit. This music cheers me up while doing this." I commented and sang along with the song.

After draining the rice, setting it aside, I preheated the oven. Generously putting butter on the oven safe pan.

Placing a large sauce pot and pour coconut milk and water, setting it to medium heat, cooking the mixture until it simmers.

"I have to let go. He won't be the one to cry." I sang, adding the drained rice, stirring it continuously, making sure the rice does not burn along the sides of the pot. As the rice has soaked up most of the liquid, I reduced the heat, adding brown sugar and salt to the rice mixture.

After minutes of stirring, the mixture is now thick and sticky. Transferring it to the pan and spread it into an even layer.

Grabbing a small sauce pot, combining coconut milk and brown sugar, bringing it to boil until sugar dissolves, after cooling it for how many minutes, gently pouring it over the rice mixture.

"Let's not kill the karma. Let's not start a fight. It's not worth the drama. For a beautiful liar." I sang, shaking my hips as I prepared for the next dessert.

"Ah, let's make Leche Flan." I muttered, nodding my head, thankfully I bought some llaneras, grabbing those, placing tablespoons of sugar in each molder. Turning on the stove, setting it to low heat, using the tongs, I repeatedly move the molder over the flames until the sugar is melted and turns into golden liquid.

Setting it aside, letting the caramel to cool and harden. Grabbing a bowl, combining egg yolks and condensed milk. I began whisking it, adding the evaporated milk afterwards, gently stirring it in a circular motion.

Using a strainer, straining the egg-milk mixture. Pouring it to the llaneras, covering it tightly with foil. I then arrange it in a wide pan with an inch of water.

Placing the Biko and Leche Flan inside the oven to let it bake for an hour. As the song changes into On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez, I decided to make some halo-halo.