Chapter 33

Groaning as I slowly opened my eyes, the rays of sun peeking through the beige curtain, tonight Tony decided to throw a party, the reason I don't know, well he's Tony Stark who loves parties.

Shaking my head, I got up and took a shower, threw on some shirt I got - steal rather from Steve and a pair of shorts as I walked towards the kitchen. Hearing their voices brought a smile to my face, chuckling as I saw Tony, Clint, and Loki teasing poor Claude.

As he was the first one to notice me, Claude ran towards me, his eyes teary as he lifted his hands up and I quickly carried him. "What's wrong buddy?" I asked, hiding his face on my neck, "They're bullying me." He mumbled and pointed towards the three adults.

Raising my eyebrows at them, "You've been deceived, my love." Loki said, shaking his head while a mischievous grin on his lips, "That kid is stealing our soulmate, we should do something about him." Clint suggested, Tony nodded, "Right." He agreed.

Placing Claude on my hip as I let them talk, "Have you eaten your breakfast?" I asked, Claude nodded his head. Natasha appeared grabbing Claude from me, "Let me hold him and eat your breakfast. I will play with him." She said, nodding my head and placing a quick kiss on her lips. Natasha chuckled and left as I ate my breakfast.

Tony entered and placed a black card on the table, "Buy a dress for tonight's party. You can buy anything else you want. Go spoil yourself." He said, wiping my mouth with a napkin, "Anything?" I teased, Tony smirked and placed a kiss on my cheeks and forehead, "Anything." He replied.

"Thank you, Tony." I mumbled, "Welcome, bunny. Buy something for your friend too." He answered, my eyebrows furrowed, "I was about to call her to help me with this. Why..." I paused hearing him laugh, "I just know you, bunny." He said, lightly tapped my nose and left me to finish my breakfast.

"I miss my boo." smiling as I saw Riri excitedly strut towards me, "I miss you too, Ri." I replied as she engulfed me in an embrace. "So, what's up?" She asked, "Tony will have a party tonight. Can you help me find a dress?" I replied, her eyes twinkled and instantly nodded her head.

"Oh, you called the right person. I know a store, but the dresses there are quite expensive." She said, hesitatingly, a chuckle escaped my lips as I pulled and waved in front of her the black card Tony gave me earlier.

Riri scoffed, "Of course, mister lover boy gave that to you. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go find you a dress." She said, a grin on her face as she snaked her hand on my arm and dragged me towards the store.

Arriving at the store, attendants immediately assisted us with their warm and smiley faces, "So, what color do you want to go with?" Riri asked, "Hmm, black?" I answered, "Well, black will make you look more radiant, but have you tried red?" She asked, shaking my head as my answer, Riri clapped her hands.

"Perfect, red it is." She said, "Can we see your red dresses?" She asked the attendant, "Yes, ma'am. This way, please." He replied, "I'm not sure if it'll suit me." I said, hesitatingly.

"Fear not. Any color suits you, boo." Riri replied, smiling at her enthusiasm, my eyes widened seeing beautiful red dresses neatly arranged in a row.

"Wow." I whispered, "Wow indeed." Riri seconded, "You go that way and I go that way." She added, "But I don't know how to pick one." I asked, "You'll know it once you lay your eyes on it." Riri replied, winked as she dashed to the other side.

Shaking my head as I began to walk around, my hands softly caressing different dresses, they're all beautiful but none really caught my attention.

Exhaling a breath as I was about to find Riri, a lovely dress drew my attention, it was on a mannequin at the corner, slowly approaching it, a smile formed on my lips.