Chapter 36

Shaking my head as Tony sarcastically replies to Ultron's pun. I almost scream hearing Pietro's voice, remembering how I had a little crush on him way back when my brother and I watched the movie. Immediately calming myself down as I listen to them.

"Uhhh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Thor interrupted Ultron, "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." He said.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron replied, "Yuh-huh. What's vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron says as he attacks Tony and his drones drop down to attack Steve and Thor.

Teleporting in front of Klaue, one of his men pointed his gun at me.

"I'm not here to harm any of you." I softly said, slowly approaching them, "What I want you to do is safely get out of here and turn yourself in to the government." I added, successfully manipulating their minds.

Klaue quickly barks orders to his men as they obey him. A drone sneaked behind me, grabbing my arms with force and locking it behind me.

Another drone comes in front of me, grasping my chin, lifting my face up.

"Rivia Jones. Someone is desperately looking for you." Ultron said, "And I know who exactly. Why are you clinging to them, they won't do you any good." He added, a smirk appeared on my lips.

"Who are you to know what's good and bad for me? You're not my mom, you're just a jealous robot." I replied, hissing as he tightened his hold.

"You know you could've helped me save this world." He said, "Yeah, by killing you." I replied, hearing him laugh, "By using your power everyone gets to see and will understand what I want." He answered.

"Just shut the fuck up, Chappie." I muttered and swung my legs to his face, causing the other to loosen his grip on me. I took that chance to grab my dagger and swiftly stab him on the chest, twisting and dragging it.

Moving on to the second drone, snatching my dagger, turning and stabbing it on the neck, dragging my dagger beheading the drone at the same time.

A motion of blue almost transparent passed through me, "Pietro." I mumbled, a man with white hair stopped in front of me as our eyes met.

"Why do you know my name?" He asked, confused, my breath hitched as I was about to approach him, Wanda appeared glaring at me, red mist on her hands.

"Wanda." I whispered, her eyes momentarily widened, "Who are you?" She asked, her voice thick with an accent.

"I can't read you." She added, "I'm not here to hurt both of you." I replied, "That's what they say." Wanda answered, a gasp escapes me as an electric arrow sticks on her forehead.

"No." I said, I was about to help Wanda when Pietro glared at me and knocked me down as Clint arrived, "Via, are you okay?" He asked, his eyes wandering on my body looking for any injuries.

Muttering a quick reply, "I'm fine." I said, "Wanda used her magic to warp their minds. We have to find them quickly." I added, Clint and I decided to split up as we found them.

Walking around, my eyes caught sight of Steve, aimlessly walking around as he turned looking so lost and in daze. Quickly approaching him, "Bucky." He mumbled, my breath hitched as something tugged at my heart.

Internally scolding myself, shaking my head as I called him, "Steve, hey. Baby." I said, enclosing his face with my hands, mumbling a quick apology as I entered his mind.