Chapter 24

Standing on the helipad, closing my eyes, "I need to talk to you." I mumbled, feeling a cold gust of wind pass and her presence behind me.

"You called me." She replied as I opened my eyes and looked at her, "About what Neron said earlier. Is it true? Is Abel here? How? Did he die? What about his family? How did he end up here like me? How did I end up here?" I asked as she placed her hands on both my shoulders and gently caressed them.

Exhaling a breath, "One question at a time child." She stated, "We both live in different universe, different dimensions. After you die, your soul got transported here in this universe. Travelled through the astral dimension, where the soul exists apart from the body. You were meant to be here. To play a part. To play a big role to them." She added.

"But how did Abel or... or Neron know who Abel was? And my name... How... It's just... I'm so confused." I muttered, taking a step back and running my hand through my hair.

"Did Abel die?" I asked, "You were the only one who entered this universe from a different universe." She responded, "Then how did Neron know who Abel was or my name?" I asked, confusingly.

"I can't answer that question for now. But some of the events already changed the moment you entered this universe." She replied, "Obviously." I mumbled.

"So you mean to say Iron Man 3..." pausing as she looked at me confusingly, clearing my throat, "I mean the extremis? Terrorist attack?" I asked, "Will it happen?" I continued, "What about Thor..." gasping as I remembered what would happen.

"Dark Elves. Thor and Loki. Aether." I mumbled, "The Aether is in the good hands. It is safe." She replied, "So you mean to say... wait up. So the dark elves won't attack Asgard?" I inquired.

"Things in the future have already changed, Rivia." She stated as I looked at her, "Then what will happen?" I asked as she rested a hand on my face, "You'll see child." She replied.

"Will you please stop answering in riddles and tell me the truth." I said, looking directly into her eyes, "It's only a riddle if you don't know the answer, Rivia." She replied as I exhaled a breath. Looking at the horizon, different emotions and thoughts swirled in my mind.

"How is Stephen?" I asked as she took a step back and chuckled, "Pompous but intelligent. He's fueled by arrogance, ambition, and stubbornness." She replied as I giggled.

"Then I have to find and save Bucky. And Peter." I remarked, "Don't rush things. Take one step at a time." she countered, as I heaved a sigh and nodded my head.

"You'll meet them soon. Don't worry." She added and left. Grabbing my phone as I dialed Tony's number, he immediately answered after two rings, "Hey, bunny." He greeted as I chuckled.

"What's with these names?" I teased, hearing him laugh, "It's called endearment, love." He answered as I smiled. "Well I appreciate it, but I would prefer you to call me by my name." I politely requested as I heard him scoff.

"Nope. Your name is beautiful as you are. But I also prefer to call you bunny or darling." He remarked, shaking my head hearing his answer, "Suit yourself then, Mr. Stark." I replied.

"Anything you need, Mrs. Stark?" He asked, "Oh, I have to go somewhere, be right back later. Just to call you. I know how you overreact and the others if I don't tell you where I'll go." I stated, hearing him chuckled at the other end.

"Okay, marshmallow. Be careful. I'll tell the others. See you later." He answered as I nodded my head, "Will do, Tonton." I teased, hearing him scoff, smiling as we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

Walking around the park, the large space was filled with children full of screaming, laughing, and playing, spending their day on the many swings, seesaws, slides, and roundabouts the park offers.