Chapter 17

Opening my eyes, feeling something heavy on my waist, I looked down and saw it was an arm.

As I was about to move away, Tony turned me to him and snuggled closer.

"Don't go. I haven't slept like this for a while." He mumbled and tightened his hold.

Looking at him with his face up close, I can clearly see some of his wrinkles, his thick eyebrows, his dark downcast eyelashes, and his iconic goatee.

Lightly tracing it one by one with my fingers, relishing every moment I look at him, smiling as he twitches and continues to sleep.

I leaned forward and placed a light kiss on his forehead and cheeks. Exhaling a breath as I roamed my eyes around.

Is this Stark Tower?

My eyes widened as realization hit me.

What happened? How the fuck did I end up here? How about Claude? Is he okay?

Slowly removing Tony's hand as I carefully got up and went outside the room.

"Good morning, Ms. Jones." flinching at the sound, "JARVIS" I mumbled, realizing who was speaking.

"Good morning." I replied as I aimlessly walked around, "What time is it already?" I asked, approaching the glass wall.

"Exactly three in the morning, Ms. Jones." He responded, "Please call me RJ." I requested, "As you wish RJ." He answered which I automatically smiled.

"Now where's my phone." I muttered and looked around, catching the sight of the device on the table, I quickly marched towards it and turned it on.

My eyes immediately widened as my phone continuously vibrated from all the received notifications.

Exhaling a sigh as I unlocked my phone and dialed James. After the second ring, he quickly answered, "Where are you?" He immediately asked, "Are you okay? I heard the orphanage was on fire." He added.

"Is that Via?" hearing lan said, "Via, thank heavens you're alright. Where are you right now? Are you okay?" He asked, hearing a commotion on the other end.

"Let me speak to her." Fergus said, "She contacted me first." James argued, "Are you with Tony Stark right now?" Fergus asked as silence engulfed them, "Yes." I answered as if on cue, the three of them speak in unison.

"Why are you with him?" James asked, "Did he force you?" lan asked, "Are you in trouble? Did you do something to him?" Fergus asked as I rolled my eyes and chuckled at them.

As I was about to answer, an arm snaked on my waist causing for me to silently gasp. Tony placed his head on my shoulder, my breath hitched as his lips made contact with my neck, giving butterfly kisses.

"Via, are you still there?" James asked, worriedly as I bit my lip to stifle a moan, Tony's hold tightened sensing that I was about to move away.

Pinching his arm as he lightly bit my neck.

"Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ." I mumbled, feeling his smirk on my neck, "Via?" James stated, waiting for my reply, "Yes. I'm alright. No need to worry. And Tony is my soulmate" I quickly responded.

My eyes widened as Tony's hand travelled inside my shirt, feeling his big, warm, calloused hand gently holding my bare waist with his thumb caressing my underboob.

"Are you sure you're okay? Do you need any help?" James asked, worriedly, balling my fist and exhaled a breath as Tony continued giving kisses to my neck.

Closing my eyes as my body shivered at his touch, my hands let go of the phone as Tony quickly caught the device, smiling sheepishly at me as I gave him a glare and took over to talk to them.