Chapter 11

Looking at my reflection with my now purple hair and brown eyes. "Here goes nothing." I murmured, sighing as I went downstairs.

"I'm sure no one will know who I am now." I said as I walked towards the living room, the three of them looked at me, jaws dropping and eyes widened.

"Well?" I asked, waiting for their response, "I know the color will suit you." Fergus said, smiling triumphantly, "Wow, you look beautiful." Ian said, earning a chuckle from me.

"I'm always beautiful." I said, earning a series of laughter from them, "Of course, you are." James said, approaching me and ruffling my hair.

"Now I don't want you to go outside." He added as the two also nodded, "Why?" I asked, looking at them with confusion and tilting my head to the side. "Good thing we know how to fight." Fergus said, realizing what they're pertaining to, shaking my head and laughing at them.

"You still have to be careful, even though you changed your hair and eyes, HYDRA will still find and get you." James said, saluting to him, "Aye." I replied, earning smiles from them.

"Let's eat our breakfast before the food gets cold." Ian said as we headed towards the dining table and ate our breakfast.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Fergus said, standing up and hurriedly went back to his room.

"What's he up to?" I asked, looking at the two of them while they gave me a smile, "You'll see." Ian replied as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Seconds later, Fergus went back hiding something behind him, "Close your eyes." He said as I looked at him squinting my eyes.

"Just close your eyes." He added, exhaling a breath as I obliged, "Give me your hands." He said, "I swear Fergus if this is one of your pranks. I'll skin you alive." I said.

"No, silly." He said, earning a round of laughter from them, reaching out my hand and opening it, silence engulfed the room.

An object was placed on my hands, "You can open your eyes now." He said as I slowly opened my eyes and gasped.

It was a dagger, a beautiful one. A dagger with a black and gold color combination.

Unsheathing it from its scabbard, a design was carved into its blade, softly running my fingers on it, feeling how perfectly sharpened and honed the blade, as I can't take my eyes away from it.

Gripping its handle and lifting it, the dagger felt light and fitted perfectly into my hands like it was specifically made for me.

As I tried to flip it, smiling as I enjoyed the feeling of the dagger in my hands.

"We personally chose that one." James said, "Beautiful." I replied as I placed it back inside its scabbard.

"And Fergus personally honed the dagger." James said, looking at Fergus, seeing him smile widely with pride.

"Thank you." I said, sincerely, looking at each one of them, "We can't be by your side all time, so we figured that giving you a weapon will somehow make ourselves at ease whenever we're not with you." Ian said as I smiled at them.

Looking at the dagger, grabbing it from the nightstand and unsheathed it, running my fingers to the blade tracing the designs.

"You're so beautiful." I mumbled, smiling at the dagger.

Glancing at the wall, I sat and with a fair distance and enough force, I threw the dagger and it deeply pierced on the concrete wall.