Chapter 38

As the three of them were busy, I decided to get food and drinks for them, I was on my way back when I heard a gunshot and glass shattering. I quickly ran towards them seeing as they started to fight.

Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ

Thor enters and hits the cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful bolt of lightning through it that brings the body to life. Covering my eyes as the cradle exploded.

Vision launches himself at Thor, who throws him at a window, but he catches himself right before hitting it. Teleporting towards him as all of them went alert.

"Vision." I called, he turned and landed beside me, "I'm sorry, that was...odd." He said as everyone gathered around him, turning towards Thor, "Thank you." He spoke, a cape appearing on his back.

"RJ." Vision greeted, earning confused looks from everyone, "Welcome." I replied.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its center is that." Thor stated, pointing to the gem on Vision's forehead.

"What? The gem?" Bruce asked, "Mind Stone." I voiced out, Thor nodded his head, "It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." He said.

"Then why would you bring it to..." interrupting Steve, "Because Tony is right." Thor said, "Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce commented.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor said, "Not alone." Vision stated, "Why does your vision sound like Jarvis?" Steve asked.

"We... reconfigured Jarvis' matrix to create something new." Tony answered, "I think I've had my fill of new." Steve said, Thor strides towards me, smiling at him as he snaked his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I'm not Ultron. I'm not Jarvis. I am... I am." Vision said, "You are different. You are you, Vis." I said, he looked at me and smiled a little.

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation." Wanda stated, "Look again." Vision said, "Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me." Clint commented.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." interrupting Thor, "Is it? Are you? On our side?" Steve asked.

"I don't think it's that simple." Vision replied, "I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all." He added.

"What's he waiting for?" Tony asked, "You." Vision answered, looking at him, "Where?" Bruce asked, "Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint stated.

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..." Bruce said, "What will you do?" Vision asked as he looked around, "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now." Vision started.

"And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." He added, holding up Thor's hammer as everyone stares in shock while I stifle a laugh looking at their faces.

Thor takes it as Vision walks off, "Right. Well done." Thor said, patting Tony on the shoulder.

"Three minutes. Get what you need." Steve said, nodding my head, Thor placed a kiss on the back of my hand as he lifted me up and carried me towards a room.

Sitting down as he settles me on his lap, straddling him my hands on both of his cheeks and smile at him, "Are you hurt?" I asked, shaking his head as he hugged me.