Chapter 39

Lifting my head as Rhodes shows up in his War Machine suit, blasting the robots one by one. A smirk appeared on my lips clearly remembering what he said.

"A good story." I mumbled as we helped the people into the Helicarrier lifeboats.

"Avengers, time to work for a living." As Tony's voice rang over the comms, "Closer." I said as I managed to teleport the six of us - Clint, Steve, Natasha, Pietro, Wanda, and I at the church.

Immediately joining in the fight as a swarm of robots comes, "You good?" Pietro asked his twin, "Yeah." Wanda quickly replied.

"What's the drill?" Natasha asked, "This is the drill." Tony replied, pointing at the vibranium core, "If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Tony added, Hulk arrived smashing a robot as we surrounded the core.

Ultron shows up, "Is that the best you can do?" Thor asked, Ultron summons his army of robots to join him. Steve looked at Thor, "You had to ask." He said.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron said, looking at each one of us.

"Well, like the old man said. Together." Tony replied, biting my lips to stifle a chuckle, Steve glanced at me and raised his eyebrows, giving him a wide smile. Hulk roars as Ultron's army of robots begins to march towards us.

As all of us collectively fight off Ultron's robot with our own respective abilities. I remembered how astonished I was seeing the cinematic and now that I'm part of this made me happy as I fight alongside with them, my soulmates.

Ultron and Vision start battling out. After a moment, Thor and Tony join him with their combined power, enough to damage Ultron's vibranium body.

Witnessing it, I was internally cheering for them, Ultron stands up, limply, "You know, with the benefit of hin--" Hulk interrupts him by knocking him far away, wincing at how that must have hurt. The robots start to retreat.

"They'll try to leave the city." Thor stated, "We can't let 'em, not even one. " Tony replied, "Rhodey!" Tony added, calling Rhodes.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you." Steve said, "I'll also go look for any people left behind." I stated.

"What about the core?" Clint asked, "I'll protect it." Wanda said, a proud smile immediately on my lips, "It's my job." She added. Placing a kiss on Thor, Steve, Clint, and Nat as they left.

"Be careful, angel." Nat mumbled as I smiled at her, "I will. You too. See you in the lifeboat, beautiful." I replied, earning a smirk from her.

Pietro sped in, startled by his sudden appearance, earning a chuckle from him, "You healed me earlier, no?" He asked, nodding my head, Wanda looked at me while I turned to her with a smile.

"Anyway, be careful kiddos. Both of you." I said, waved at them and teleported away. As I continue checking every building and teleporting some people to the lifeboat, I feel dizzy from using an extensive amount of my powers.

Exhaling a breath and shaking my head, standing up as I successfully managed to leave no one around the area. Thankfully, Nat managed to also calm Hulk down with Bruce sitting on the lifeboat.

As my eyes found the jet Ultron's flying and started shooting at them. I teleported inside standing behind him, "This is what I wanted you to see. Witnessing your soulmates die right in front of your eyes." He said, my eyes caught sight of Clint preparing to take the shots to save the kid.  

Stabbing his neck repeatedly with furious, leaning forward to him, "You have to die first before I witness any of them dying." I whispered, thrusting the dagger deeper, twisting and beheading him.