Chapter 18

"I can carry you all the way there, bunny." Tony said, "I can teleport both of us there. Besides, I want to have a grand entrance." I countered, hearing him chuckle.

"Last chance for you to back out." He said, raising my eyebrow and placing a hand on my hip, "Mr. Stark, I already stated that I would like to help and you gave me your approval. I don't need your approval anyway, but still, I won't change my mind." I answered as Tony heaved a sigh.

"Okay, see you there." He said and fled, "Not before I do." I muttered and watched Tony leave.

Staring at my reflection, seeing my all-black outfit making my hair more noticeable, "So gothic." I commented and laughed.

Looking down at my thigh, checking the dagger one more time, nodding my head and exhaling a breath, "Let's stop the madness of this big eggplant." I mumbled, "Bunny, are you okay?" Tony asked through the earpiece, flinching and startled at his voice.

"Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ. You scared the hell out of me, Tony." I said, hearing him chuckle at the other line, "Scaredy bunny." He teased, rolling my eyes as I exhaled another breath.

"Almost there, bunny. Where are you?" He asked.

"Will be there in a minute." I responded, "You should have let me carry you." He whined as I giggled at him.

"Don't worry, Tonton. You will see my beautiful face there." I said, "I better be. Safe and sound." He replied as I smirked and visualized the entrance of the museum.

Arriving at the museum as I wobble a little bit, placing my hands on the statue and steadying myself, breathless. Exhaling a sigh as I stand up, suddenly AC/DC's 'Shoot to Thrill' overdrives to the Quinjets speakers, echoing throughout the area.

Chuckling and shaking my head as Tony being an extra, he is. Feeling an itch on three of my soulmarks, seeing both Steve and Loki look up at the sky with their hands holding their left forearm.

"You're one of my soulmates?" Steve ask Loki, disbelief in his voice. Tony flies over in his Iron Man suit and blasts Loki right back to the ground. Tony touches down. He stands up and pulls out every piece of weaponry the suit has.

"Make your move, Reindeer Games." Tony said. Gasping as I teleported towards them.

So much for having a grand entrance.

"That's enough." I stated as Steve  and Loki looked at me with wide eyes, "Bunny, you're late." Tony said and walked towards me.

"They're also your soulmates, Tony." I said, "Unfortunately." He commented as I sighed and looked at Steve and Loki.

Smiling and nodding at Steve, "Captain." I greeted as he continued to stare at me, averting my eyes and glancing at Loki. I slowly approached him, Tony held my arm as I looked at him and smiled.

"We're soulmates. It's okay, he won't hurt me." I said and Tony let go of me, looking back at Loki as his eyes fixated on me.

Loki puts up his hands and surrenders. His armour materializes away. "Good move." Tony said, clicking my tongue in disapproval and gave Tony a glare.

Looking back at Loki as I approached him, "Loki." I mumbled as our eyes met, "I don't need a soulmate." He said, venomously.

My heart automatically aches at what he said, looking back at me seeing his eyes soften, he slowly extended his hand, Steve and Tony quickly moved to put cuffs on his hands.