Chapter 12

Teleporting back to the house, seeing Fergus and Ian watching a movie in the living room, "I'm home." I said as they looked at me and smiled.

"Where's James?" I asked, Fergus puckered his lips to my right, turning towards it a finger poked my cheeks, earning a round of laughter from them.

"I'm here." James replied and proceeded to squish my cheeks, "Wev ho oh ma shik." I said, "You need to learn how to speak properly, young lady." Ian said, earning another round of laughter from them, sending a glare to each of them and clicking my tongue in disapproval as I held James' hand.

"Woah, did someone propose to you?" He asked as Fergus and Ian instantly appeared by my side, my eyes widened as they grabbed my hand and stared at the ring.

"No, dumbass. Claude gave it to me." I replied, "Who's this Claude that you're pertaining to?" James asked, "Where does he live?" Ian asked, "How much money does he have?" Fergus asked.

"Does he know how to cook? Do some laundry? How old is he?" They asked, bombarding me with questions after questions, lifting my hand up, stopping them, "Claude is a 6 years old boy from the orphanage." I said as they nodded their heads and sighed.

"I thought we had someone to interrogate tonight." Ian said, earning a chuckle from me, "Did he make that?" James asked, nodding my head as my answer, "Well, he did a pretty good job, although it's not perfect, but still it's pretty." He commented as Fergus and Ian nodded their heads.

"How about we buy some resin and make some of those?" James asked as the two nodded their heads and my eyes widened, "What?" I asked, looking at them, confusingly.

"We'll be right back." They said and immediately left, standing there in the living room, speechless from what just happened.

Sighing as I shrugged off my coat and headed towards the kitchen. Grabbing a glass and pouring some water in it, a sigh escaping from me feeling the liquid in my throat.

"I've been meaning to talk to you." A voice said from behind me, gasping as I turned around and let go of the glass.

A woman wearing a yellow hooded cloak is standing in front of me.

"I assume you already know who I am." She said as she revealed her face, my eyes widened and nodded my head.

Ancient One.

"I mean no harm, but you should carefully consider what actions you'll partake in. Every action you'll do will change and alter the future and will have its consequences." She added.

"The knowledge you have is a blessing but also will lead to destruction. If not properly and wisely used." She said as my breath hitched.

"Then what should I do with this knowledge I have?" I asked as she stared at me, "I've been keeping an eye on you, ever since you came to this world." She said.

"And you will do something in the future that will change your life and the life of your soulmates." She added, furrowing my eyebrows, looking at her with confusion.

Lifting her fingers as a sling ring appeared, my eyes widened seeing it, "Come with me." She said, blinking my eyes and followed her.

As I took a step inside, everything drastically changed, my breath hitched seeing a girl playing with a doll outside the house.

It was me, a younger version of me. Back when I was still a girl and playing outside our house in Boston.

"Ever since you were a child, you were destined to be in this universe. To have soulmates." She said, walking towards the girl as I followed her but still my eyes were on my younger self.