Chapter 31

"You look ravishing, darling." Loki greeted, nodding my head, "I know. Inborn." I replied, hearing a soft laugh from him as I applied a moisturiser.

Looking at my reflection, I was wearing a white halter top, black cardigan, a pair of black wide leg pants, and a pair of black boots.

My eyes drifted to Loki, smiling at him as an idea popped out of my head, "Loki, baby, your lips seem dry." I said, Loki then touched his lips, "Is that so?" He asked.

Nodding my head, "Here let me help you." I answered. Lean forward, tiptoed a bit and connect our lips.

I was about to let go when Loki snaked his hand on my waist, the other on the back of my head, pulling me closer to him as he deepened the kiss.

The kiss was slow at first and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made me cling to his arm. His insistence on parting my lips, exploring my mouth, and our tongue clashing together challenging each other for dominance.

Loki broke the kiss, our forehead touching each other breathless from what happened, "Oh, you're such a temptress, darling. You drive me insane." He whispered in my ear, my body shivered hearing his deep, husky voice.

Giggling at him, "There, not so dry anymore." I mumbled, hearing him laugh as he pulled me closer to him.

"Where are you going?" He asked, caressing my face, leaning to his touch and closing my eyes. Humming feeling his cold but yet warm touch.

"I want to see Claude today. I just miss that kid." I answered, a kiss landed on my cheeks as I opened my eyes, "You really care for that little creature." He commented, giggling at what he said.

Raising my eyebrow, "Oh my, Is the God of Mischief perhaps, jealous over a kid?" I teased, feeling him squeeze my waist.

"I'm not." He replied, laughing at his obvious jealousy, "Oh don't be, darling. He reminds me so much of my brother. They have the same name too." I said, gasping as he placed a butterfly kiss on my neck.

My eyes widened while Loki gave me a mischievous smile, "Be sure to come back before sunset. I'll definitely miss my temptress." He whispered, nodding my head, "Will do, darling." I replied, earning a kiss on the forehead.

"Peter?" I asked, my eyes widened seeing a bruise on his left eye not really expecting to see him, "What happened to you?" I asked, alarmed, Peter gave me a small smile.

"Who did that?" I added, raising my eyebrow, "Oh, U-um... Well, this..." He started, averting his eyes away, "I-it's nothing. I just bumped my face at my locker." He reasoned out.

"Is that so?" I asked, nodding his head, "Yeah." He replied, "So, what are you doing here?" I asked, standing in front of him.

Making sure that no one was watching us, hovering my hands, seconds later the bruise disappeared. Peter smiled, saying his thanks to me plus a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Well, school finished earlier." He answered, gently grabbed my hand and intertwined it with mine. "Homework?" I asked, "Done." He replied, adjusting the strap of his bag using his other hand, "How's May?" I asked, "She's fine." He answered as we walked towards the orphanage.

"Ben?" I asked again, "Also fine." He replied, "Who did that?" I asked, "Flash." He unconsciously replied, "I see. Thank you for answering my questions." I said, his steps halted, chuckling at his reaction.

"You tricked me." He accused, "Did not, you answered it wholeheartedly, bud." I replied, smirking at him.

Hearing him exhale a sigh, "Relax. I won't do a thing." I said, smiling at him, "How about you, what are you doing here?" He asked, "Well, I'll be visiting the orphanage." I replied, pointing at the building.