Chapter 22

Standing at the penthouse, holding the hot cup of chocolate mousse with both my hands, "Bunny." Tony called as I looked at him and smiled.

Avoiding the sharp debris on the floor, Tony pulled me closer to him as he unveiled a new design for Stark Tower.

As Thor and Loki went back to Asgard to return the Tesseract. Bruce, Steve, Nat, Clint, Tony, and I decided that it would be best to live under the same roof, since we're soulmates and it's also convenient for us.

"How is it?" He asked as I nodded my head, "Wonderful." I replied as he smiled at me, leaning my head to his shoulder, Tony softly brushed my hair and scoped me in his arms.

Yawning as he grabbed the cup and placed it down on the table, "You can rest if you're tired, cinnamon." He said as I slowly closed and let darkness consume me.

'Humans. They are not the cowering wretches we were promised. They stand. They are unruly, and therefore cannot be ruled. To challenge them is to court...Death.'

Abruptly opening my eyes, feeling an arm on my waist and hips, I roamed my eyes around, seeing my soulmates cuddling on our shared bed.

Biting my lips as I slowly got out of bed. Silently open the door and head towards the living room.

Why did I dream of The Other?

Feeling a presence behind me, my body froze as I teleported behind the unknown presence. My eyes widened realizing who it was.

"Ancient One." I mumbled as she looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"I'm sorry to disturb you this early." She said as I shook my head. "No worries." I replied, "It's about Stephen, your other soulmate." She stated as I instantly looked at her.

"What about him? Is he okay? Where is he?" I asked as she lifted her hand, causing me to stop. "He's okay. But I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little bit longer for him to master the ancient magic." She replied as I nodded my head.

"Is he with you?" I asked as she nodded her head, "He's still recuperating. But don't worry, I'll take care of him." She answered as I heaved a sigh.

"Now, the reason why I am here. Is because of the decision you made." She started as our eyes met, "Not much change in the future, but you've managed to gain the interest of Thanos." She added as my breath hitched, "What?" I asked, confusingly.

Rubbing my temple, closing my eyes, feeling a little dizzy, "Did you dream about his servant?" She asked as I looked at her, remembering my dream earlier.

Nodding my head, "Yes." I replied as she smiled at me, "You don't have to be afraid. And don't worry you'll soon meet your other soulmates." She said as I smiled back at her.

"Be careful. You'll encounter much more dangerous enemies and situations ahead. And the twins, take care of them for they will also protect you." She added as my eyes widened at her words.

"Twins? The Maximoffs?" I asked as I looked around, noticing she was already gone.

Heaving a sigh as I sat down on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

"Doll." A voice called as I slowly opened my eyes, groaning and turning around, "Five more minutes, James." I mumbled, "Who's James?" He asked, abruptly opening my eyes and getting up.