Chapter 5

"Can I ask a question?" Claude asked as I nodded my head, "Sure. Go on." I replied as he gulped, "Why are you always wearing long sleeves?" He asked as my breath hitched.

"Long sleeves are my favorite, that's why." I casually replied as Claude nodded his head, "Well, you're beautiful no matter what you wear." He replied, earning a soft laugh from me.

"Where did you learn to say those things?" I asked, Claude smiled at me, shrugged his shoulders and continued to draw on his sketchbook. Smiling as I looked at him, he and my brother were so much alike.

From how they smile, some of their mannerisms are even the same, how well they draw, and how they can easily make me smile. Well, except that my brother is a fan of Marvel.

Laughing at my thought as I looked at the children playing at the playground, my eyebrows furrowed as I got chills on my spine and the hair stood up on the back of my neck feeling as if someone was watching me.

Calming myself and discreetly looking around, seeing no one I exhaled a breath and ran my hands through my hair.

Who could that be?

"Via." Claude called as I turned my attention to him, "Look what I draw." He said and gave me his sketchbook.

It was a snake coiled around the flowers.

"Beautiful." I said and looked at him as I gave him a wide smile, "I saw this on the man's forearm and thought that it was beautiful. So, I drew it." He said as I nodded my head.

"A man you say?" I asked, Claude nodded his head, "He was wearing shades, an expensive suit, and had a funny looking beard." He replied, "He always visited at least once or thrice the orphanage every month." He added as I nodded my head.

"And what does he do whenever he visits?" I asked, "Well, he gives money, food, toys, and even plays with us. Sometimes he even sings or dances with us." He answered as I chuckled, "Really?" I asked as he nodded his head.

"Yeah. Him, his secretary, and his bodyguard." He added, "I think they will visit tomorrow. You should come here tomorrow. To see them." He said, "Okay." I replied as he smiled and continued to draw.

Strolling at the busy street of New York, squinting my eyes, seeing a commotion nearby, approaching it, seeing a man running away and cops following him closely behind.

Smirking as I stepped aside, bringing my feet out as I disguised it like I'm stretching my legs, the man tripped and soon enough the police caught him, smiling at him as he gave me a glare.

Picking the bag up, "Oh my God. Thank you very much. Important files are in this bag." A woman said as I faced her.

My eyes widened seeing who it was, "You're not hurt, aren't you?" She asked, looking at me worriedly, shaking my head and clearing my throat, "No. I'm fine." I replied as she gave me a smile.

"Thank you so much. You have my deepest gratitude. What can I do to repay you?" She asked, shaking my head, "No need." I replied, "Nonsense, how about a coffee? I'll treat you." She said.

"It's okay." I said, "I insist." She replied as I sighed and nodded my head, "Okay." I said and gave me a smile.

"I'm Pepper. Pepper Potts." She said, introducing herself and reaching out her hand.

Smiling at her as I accepted it, "Rivia. Rivia Jones." I replied and smiled back at me, "Let's go?" She asked as I nodded my head.

"How old are you? If you don't mind me asking." She said, earning a chuckle from me, "25." I replied as she looked at me disbelievingly, "You don't look like 25 to me. I thought you were younger." She said as we both laughed.