7. Drama Llama, Oprah's Sister & Lily

"Are you feeling better today?" I asked Ivy, preparing my books for today's class.

She rolled on her side, hiding under the comforters, and slowly peeked with an eye, "I'm tired. I need some more rest."

I rolled my eyes at her, "Seriously? Some more rest? That's what you did yesterday! " I heard her groan as she detached herself from the bed and walked inside the bathroom.

Huh, this girl!

"SOPHRONIA FREAKING JASPER!" I shut my ears to save them from the impact of her ear-blasting screams. She hurriedly came to my side with her phone.

"You need to see this. Gosh dang, you are famous everywhere on the forum. People are talking about you... " Her rambling continued as I checked her phone.

What the! It was me shouting at Senior Xavier and all of them. "Tch! Listen there, instead of ogling at me, I guess you've got better things to do. Why not do that? Moreover, this freaking tension of you hormonal guys is very frustrating to the point of suffocation. So, if you excuse me, I have Mr. Air waiting for me outside. You guys keep on with your egoistic hormones!"

"You! Next time you come to start a fight, being all macho, make sure you don't look like a fangirl of Blackpink. Stupid college dramas! Bloody hormonal men!"

Their remarks made me roll my eyes. These people have no other job but to record other people's videos. They simply needed some juicy drama in their lives. I returned the phone to Ivy, who immediately began reading the comments.

'Xavier needed to hear such shits.' Agreed!

'Wow! She looked damn hot while shouting.' Pervert!

'It wasn't needed. She just overreacted. ' A little bit, perhaps.

'Attention seeker.' Dumbass!

'She has managed to get Aylwin's attention. Lucky bitch! ' Not that I ever wanted...

And the list went on and on. I stopped Ivy, "Listen girl, if you're interested in such nonsense, go ahead and read it; please don't damage my brain cells in the process. I'm going to fetch myself a coke. Meet you in class." She nodded and went back to writing her comment.

Let's see what I have to face now!

***

I was greeted with looks and stares as I walked down the hallway. I maintained my composure, smiling at some or otherwise keeping my gaze fixed on my way. As soon as I walked into the café, I was met with a bustling space. The gleaming white tables were properly spaced and organized. People were seated in clusters and seemed to be having a good time. I went straight towards Ben, the cafeteria in charge.

"Hey Ben! Good morning!" He was busy brewing a cup of coffee for someone. A cheeky grin appeared on his lips as he raised his head.

"Morning Soph! How may I help you?" His voice sounded drained. He looked worn out, with bags under his eyes.

"One coke, please. Are you alright? You look tired." I told him as I handed him my cafeteria card.

"Just peachy! Soph, could you please do me a favor?" He inquired as he handed me my coke. I smiled as I nodded.

"My seven-year-old daughter needs assistance with her study. Her math is a little rusty. Would you be willing to tutor her for a few weeks before she gets back on track?" His eyes pleaded with me with unshed tears. I'd known Ben since my first day at university. He was a middle-aged man, probably in his forties, with a million-dollar smile on his face. However, he seemed troubled. Something that was new to me. Something was definitely wrong.