54. Virgin Desires & Race On Ice

-----------------------------------AYLWIN'S POV--------------------------------

"Eldred all set?" Jake exclaimed, tossing his racing helmet as the crew left the room.

"Mates, hurry up! We got last ten minutes." Drew shouted as they exchanged handshakes and best wishes.

"Aylwin, Chase is here!" One of the racers informed me as Jake left the room with everyone. I nodded at him, putting on my leather gloves. The event would start in half an hour. I'd never been apprehensive before any of my races, but this one had me on edge. Race for me meant a thrill. A buzzing thrill that freed me. That sent me to the deadliest realms. The rush of adrenaline, knowing you're seconds away from your death, was more enthralling than anything in the entire world.

All my life, I'd loved racing. Wanted it for my survival. A thread that would keep me sane. A twisted way to let out my feelings. The maniacal-craze to be free in the air, screaming your minds out. The throbbing veins. The hammering heart. Bolting energies that mixed with one's equilibrium were so fucking tempting.

If I'd yearned for anything other than Sophronia Jasper in my life, then it was racing. If anything that satiated me other than her, were the tracks. Just like every inch of that hazel-eyed brunette, I relished every second of racing.

The feeling was so divine.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. Thinking it must be Chase, I muttered, "Come in." The door creaked open. The sound of stillness followed. My movements stilled. Eyes lingered on the ground as the familiar vanilla scent invaded my senses. The sweetness of the aroma lingered there. The overwhelming emotions watering over me.

I could feel the footsteps advancing. Soft. Tender. Tentative. Unable to control myself any longer, I turned to face her. The face I'd been yearning to see. The eyes that had my solace within. The features that were beautified with much excellence and flawlessness. An immaculate artwork of the Almighty.

The dehiscence of retrouvailles stirred the ambiance. Warm hazel eyes stared at me. The lush dripping of warmth and ardor that brewed in them somehow always left me thirsty and scared. The devastating amount of abyss they held in themselves made me question myself—was I really worthy of her?

We were inches away. Cocooned in the silence. Breathing slowly. Thinking deeply. Acknowledging each other with our eyes. Our minds. Our hearts. Our souls. The act ever so beautiful. Ever so innocent. Ever so provocative.

"Stop looking at me like that." She whispered. The first sentence she spoke only served to leave me amused and restless. She stepped ahead, closing all the possible distance between us. Carnal desires burst at the seams. Unrestrained. Unstoppable. The blossoming buds of countless summer nights reunited in the bleak, winter days while we were deep down descending in the abyssopelagic zone.

"Looking like what?" My hands curled around her waist, flushing her straight into my chest. Her eyes never once wavered a bit. A diaphanous treachery of her eyes. I blamed her for all this. Never in my life had I felt so out of control, but with her... Ugh! It was all messed up. The wires in my mind were short-circuited.

"L-like..." Her voice was barely audible. Mellifluous stutters stroked my lips. I let the tease unfurl at her. The smoothness of her skin reminded me of snowflakes. Within a fleeting moment, the coolness was replaced by warmth and fire. The sizzling heat erupted in my flesh. The sensation thumped into my veins and carried viciously across every fiber of mine.

Sinfully ImperfectOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara