Chapter. 5

Chapter five: I do

Rain Winters

My mouth was wide as I stared at the man before me.

Holy snappers was he handsome. His blue grey eyes looked at me intensely like they were piecing into my soul.

His body was huge and I could see small tattoos run down on his fingers. He wore a black Armani suit, with a black tie and black shirt.

He was intimidating and I felt my breathing become faster. He stood up and eyed me from top to bottom before taking steps towards me.

When he was right infront of me he stared down at me and smirked. I tried taking a step back but came into realisation, I was backed into the wall.

I felt extremely uncomfortable with the space between us..... Infact there was no space and That's what terrified me.

He raised his hands in a swift movement a diamond necklace that matched with the earrings was around my neck.

He sighed before stepping back and turning to leave the room.

I tried calming my nerves, with the thoughts of..

~Was he disgusted by me? I would be too.

~Does he think I'm not good enough?

~What if he tells mother and father that he's not pleased with what he sees? God no! .......... I'll be stuffed.

After a few minutes father came to walk me down the aisle. A few people gasped but I paid no hid to the attention.

When the priest started talking about the vows I zoned out. I took small glances towards my soon to be husband whose name I was yet to know.

"Do you Angelo Moretti take Rain Winters to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

Angelo? Woah such a nice name for Greek god, it suites him perfectly I thought.

Angelo said "Yes." with such a bored tone.

"Do you Rain take Angelo to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and cherish?"

I hesitated, then I felt father's cold glare boring into me.

"Y-y-es." stupid stuttering, I wasn't looking anywhere but the ground until the priest said something that made me shoot up my head and looked at Angelo

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I could feel myself sweating even when I was not. My heart was beating rapidly. I've never been kissed before.

My face turned red as Angelo leaned in and cupping my face. It happened too fast, atleast to me it did. One moment I saw him smirking the next his lips were on mines.

When we pulled away I was flustered. His lips were so soft I felt myself wanting more. No no Rain. Why am I like this? Maybe it's because this was my first kiss right?

~~~

The reception was as beautiful, it was winter colours themed. I was as ease though I still felt nervous and scared. I mean I'm only twenty

While everyone was mingling and enjoying, my 'husband' was nowhere to be seen. I spotted Heather and she was standing next to British guy. They both looked too cosy with each other that I made a mental note to ask her about it later.

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder, I turned around was met with a boy with the same features as Angelo. Maybe his younger brother?

"It's finally nice to meet you cognata." He grinned. (Sister in law)

"I'm Dontello."

"I-i'm Ra-i-in." I wanted to face palm for the way I stuttered.

"Relax no need to be nervous, cognata." He chuckled.

Dontello looked like a social butterfly, he kept me company through the evening and introduced (tried) me to some people until Angelo came back.

He wasn't wearing the black Armani suit he wore earlier instead he wore a navy blue one.

He looked so handsome, but I couldn't stop wondering why he had changed. Maybe he had spilled a drink over himself and needed to change.

Before we had left, I met some members of the Moretti family and people came to congratulate us. There were so many wedding presents I stopped counting. Note that all of them a rich gifts.

To say I was exhausted would be a very big understament.