Chapter 37

Chapter thirty seven: She needs your help

Rain Moretti

Whether we like it or not, all of us go through some deep shit that leaves us broken beyond repair. It's not as if we choose to be in those situations but our fate does and as a fellow human bean, I'd wish I could have prevented all that's happened to me.

Because in the end I'm the one that has to carry out the scars and traumas of my decisions or should I say fate?

And as the ancient saying goes, "it starts with, it ends with us." As if we chose to be born when we didn't. I know for a fact I've tried to end which didn't work out so well, but alas we move.

~ 5 hours earlier ~

I was bored and to top it off the house was silent since it was the worker's day off, they'd only come half day and leave earlier than normal.

As usual the guys where out working heavens knows where and my dear husband had not said anything to me about their whereabouts or what time they'd be back.

My stomach grumbled indicating it's hunger. I stood up from the uncomfortable position I was in and walked to the kitchen to make something to eat.

I decided on making pasta since it was easy and and faster as I was too lazy to wait and lacked patience.

Once my food was ready, I wasted no time in taking my hot plate of pasta back to the lounge and got comfortable while watching a intriguing Jeffery Dahmer case on Netflix.

3 episodes later and I was still watching the case. It's quite shocking how the guy got away with so many kills without being caught, let alone in a apartment building. My binging was suddenly stopped by someone's aggressive knocking.

I stood up with walked to the kitchen to place my dirty plate before going to open the door, I made sure I looked presentable enough even though my hair was a messy nest.

I opened the door expecting a delivery guy or one of the guards but instead I was met with two familiar faces and a petty girl standing between them.

"Natalia? Amelia? Come in."

"There's no time for small talk, she needs your help." Amelia quickly said while dragging the girl inside and Natalia following behind.

I gave them both questioning looks and asked, "What's going on? And whose your guest?"

The both gave each other looks as if they were contemplating something and Natalia spoke up, " What ever we're about to tell you, just promise not to freak out and act rash."

I just gave her a small nod in response, as I anxiously played with my fingers.

"They have your sister." Amelia blurted out, hearing this made my heart stop for a while and I gasped covering my mouth.

Natalia gave Amelia a pointed look, and this time the yet to be known girl decided to speak up. " She really needs your help or she might end up dead by sundown." The girl pleaded.

"Bu-t-t they can't, whoever is they..... She's pregnant." I whispered myself but the girls heard me.

"Sister or not everyone knows she's a slut that went behind her husband's back and slept with his enemy. She deserves to die for betraying the families." Amelia replied, with her signature resting bitch face.