Chapter 42

Chapter forty two : mischief

Rain Moretti

There was a time in my early teenage years, let's say when I was thirteen where I would get laughed at and shamed because of how under weight I was. The worst days were windy days because then my own classmates would lock in me for own 'safety'.

What anyone did not understand was the fact that, not eating was not my choice. Being underweight and developing a eating disorder at that age was not something I chose for myself and was aware of.

Every choice was made for me, as long as my mother lived. She had took it upon her to decide for me. From the clothes, to the food and excises I would do a day and how many hours of sleep I would have a chance to get.

So as I sat there throwing my guts up, I was reminded of a time where I forced to do it, course of a packet of potato chips. 

"Rain, do you need anything?"

"Go away." I said trying to calm myself down.

I was still nauseous, as I stood up and walked to the sink to wash my hands after flushing the toilet. My cheeks were puffy and pink and my nose was red. Little hiccups would escape from throat.

The mirror in front of me did not reflect the current Rain, in my eyes I could see the ten and thirteen year old me staring back at me, with sad dull brown eyes.

I could smell him even before I could see his face, and that expression that seemed to be always there when we are together. Worry.

Angelo has once more held me as I cried, not asking about the demons that were haunting me but just holding me while I let it all out. And I was grateful, although he was a shitty ass human being, that did bad things. I was grateful for him right that moment.

Not once did he tell to stop crying, or asked me questions and it felt nice. The feeling of being held and comforted. As he rubbed small circles on my back, I could feel myself getting drowsy.

"I'm hungry." I tiredly mumbled, against Angelo's chest.

"For what?" He asked.

"Food."

"Anything specific?"

"Nothing that is dipped in oil and fried. Maybe some waffles with avocado and whipped cream or pineapple pizza drizzled with chilli source on top. Mmmmmmmm yum. "

" Amor, I can get you anything and everything you'd ask me to but not pineapple pizza, that's a violation to all Italians."

~~~

When Angelo had carried me to our bedroom, the dinning area had been cleared and when I asked him where everyone went, he shrugged me off and said they probably catching up on some sleep or something.

The food had already been prepared and they had set it up on the balcony. As I ate I tried not to think much into it, as I would nauseous all over again, plus I was really hungry.

Just so you know, I never got my pineapple pizza.

Angelo sat with me as I finished my food, and both of us had been quite the whole time. He seemed to have a lot on his mind, so I decided to confront him about it.

"So..." I said drawing his attention.

"What?"

"Nothing."

He raised his brow at me as if to say 'really Rain'. "If I may ask which I'm doing already, what happened to my sister's body? " I asked sitting crossed legged on the couch I was occupying.

Angelo was sitting on the single couch opposite me, with his suite jacket gone and his shirt sleeves rolled up and the top two button undone, exposing his chest.

"Why do you want to know?" He replied with a question of his own, his eyes staring at me with what looked like mischief.

What ever was going on in his head, he should forget about it.

"She's my sister. I think I deserve to know."

"Tesoro, before you go any further let me correct you, not your sister by far not even close." He explained with his eyes narrowed at me.

" You didn't have to be rude about you ass. Regardless I still deserve to know what happened, for closure you know."

" No I don't know Rain, maybe you can explain it to me."

With the nearest cushion next to me, I took it and threw at him, the bastard managed to dodge it. " You sure do have terrible aim wife." Angelo said with a smirk.

" You know what."

" No I don't, I was hoping you tell me perhaps." He said sarcastically.

" Fuck you! " I said, as I stood up and reentered our bedroom. The air was chilly outside. I could feel Angelo behind me as he was getting closer and made no move to turn back.

As I tried to move further away from him, he gripped my neck, making me release a moan in the process and turned me around so I could face him. Our faces were just inches away from each other and suddenly I felt hot.

"Haven't you done that already." He whispered sensually, making me shiver. The fact that his hands were on my neck did not help whatever feelings I was feeling.

His grip tightened and I could feel myself getting wet.

He bought my face closer to his and before I knew it, our lips connected and I was kissing him. Angelo kissed me slowly and passionately, then things started getting heated,when he lifted me up and walked towards the bed.

I moved to straddle him with my arms around his neck, and he pulled me closer with his hands that now rested on my back making me press against him.

Angelo's tongue moved into my mouth, and I thought I'd try fighting him for dominance, which only lasted a few seconds before taking over again.

Things were starting to get even hotter and I felt myself grinding my hips against him and by Angelo's groans I could tell that he was aroused.

I could feel his hard on from beneath me and increased my pace. As I threw my head back, he started trailing kisses down my neck, earning moans from me as he kissed my sweet spot.

An idea came to mind, as I moved my hips faster and deeper. I could feel how hard Angelo was and decided to stop.

I slowly slipped off his lap and walked towards the door, as I reached the door I turned to look him. The biggest smile appeared upon seeing his reaction and the look on his face was priceless.

"I'd love to answer your question love,  but maybe you should take care of that little issue first. " I said gesturing to his hard on and proceeded to walk out.

Vote and comment 🌻
I shall inform you that once again I have fallen for Coco

It's a story I'll reveal on my next update