Chapter 21

Chapter twenty one: life decisions

Angelo Moretti

I stood at the bar listening to the men rumbling nothing but nonsense.. not that I was paying any attention to be honest.

A glass of whiskey in one hand and the other shoved in my suit pants. Fuck I was losing the non existant patience I had,

Couldn't Dontello come? No he straight up refused that little bitch.

But since this was important to someone, I would try keep my cool for atleast an hour or so.

"And then I fucked her raw like the whore she is." The guy across from me boasted, waving his porky hand.

"Angelo since you married... You haven't visited our brothel. (Whore house)" The same guy trailed off raising his brows at me.

Of course he'd know that since he basically dealt with human trafficking and prostitution.

"I don't remember that being any of your business eh Dominic." I said in overly bored tone.

"I could get you a whore to make your stay more pleasant?" He suggested placing his hand on my shoulder.

Fucking gawd save me before someone loses his tongue.

"I'll pass." I took a sip of the whiskey and nodded to him.

To be straight forward I wanted no one but Rain, she's was like my fucking personal drug that had me on cloud nine.

Just by simply pouting when she doesn't get her way, smiling when she's achieved something even if it's the smallest thing or babbling random shit.

I was hooked and there was no escape from her even in the long run. I know my behaviour maybe shitty, but life goes on.

He laughed it off like some kind of joke, which I don't remember making.

"Your wife's pussy must be that good huh, I mean I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't a virgin...... Course damn with that body, she's got everyone in the Mafia turning heads. I'd pay fo-" he didn't entirely get to finish speaking, because what happened next was beyond my control.

Not really but yes my anger took off

I twisted Dominic's hand  and spines him so the front of his body would be pressed against the bar and his hand still on my grip, twisting.

He grunted.

"If I ever hear a cunt like you speak about my fucking wife, your bitch and soon to be born bastard won't make it to the next winter."

My moment got interrupted by my phone ringing and Marco's name flashed across the screen.

I realease the cunt from my grip, before ordering another drink and take the call outside.

~~~

Can someone please explain to me why the fuck my wife is all giggly and grinding on some girl.

When Marco called and said there was an emergency I wasn't expecting this. Not only was Rain grinding on some girl but was also on a stripping pole. Her dress wasn't even covering half her ass.

"I wasn't expecting things to be this bad." Elijah, Natalia's finance said standing next to me.

"Clearly, me neither." Annoyance evident in my voice. I was trying everything in me to control my anger.

"Get your hands off her you sicko." Natalia slurred as she tried to defend a highly giggly drunk Rain.

If I wasn't angry right now, I'd find this situation funny and quite amusing.

"Eli I didn't see you there, you too Don." The girl said and squealed before jumping into Elijah's arms.

"You're soooo cute, no like seriously. Rain's voice said to some scum, who was looking at her with nothing but lust.

With every intention of killing this person, I stormed over there and then ripped his arms off my Rain.

"Who the hell are you?" The boy had the guts to ask.

I chuckled darkly.

"You don't want to know, now get the fuck away from her."

"She's just some whor-" he didn't get a chance to finish his sentence as I landed a fist on his face and another until I heard his nose break.

But It's not like I had control on my anger, I couldn't stop and punched him repeatedly.

"Angelo!" Her eyes caught mine, a little frown playing on her face.

"Clean this up, get rid of him." I ordered one of the bodyguards.

"Mi amore get down from there."

"I was hoping you died in a ditch somewhere." She said jokingly, and earned a growl from me.

"We are going home." She opened her mouth to protest but cut her off. "Now! Rain."

We walked out of the club with my arm firmly around her small waist.

Then she started talking to Marco completely ignoring my existence.

"You know I'm married right? But you probably don't so I'll tell you anyways." She said to Marco as we walked to my car and he nodded listening attentively.

I'll so fucking break his bones if he comments on her babbling.

"So come I tell, I'm married to the most fucking hot guy on earth, but I really don't know what I see because his personality sucks.

In general his an asshole of a human. I mean can you imagine, it's so suffocating. One minute he's hot the next he's cold, he's so bipolar I swear." She babbled throughout the whole way home.

Silencer overcame the car and she fallen asleep.

"Thank fuck, I never thought she was going to stop anytime soon." Marco said.

"Me neither, she's really a handful." We both chuckled.

~~~

Rain Moretti

I was half asleep when I felt myself being tucked in and a soft kiss being laid on my forehead.

Mintues later I felt the bed dip bedside me, the lights went off and strong arms pulled me close, a blanket was placed over me.

Vote and comment 🌻