Chapter 25

Chapter twenty five: Italy 2.0

Rain Moretti

"Tesoro it's time to get up." A husky voice spoke.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled burying myself deeper into my pillow.

"It's past twelve Rain." The husky voice said annoyed, and I oblivious to it, grunted in response.

Suddenly the blankets were ripped off me, then the world was upside down, followed by me being placed in the shower.

"If you're not done in thirty minutes, I'll drag you down myself." The husky voice said, followed by the door closing.

Time is no one's friend, trust me when I say so. God knows how many minutes, I sat on the cold shower tiles collecting my thoughts and when I started showering, Angelo barged in with a unpleased scowl on his face.

He looked hot, like fuck. His eyes traveled up and down on my body before he took a towel and wrapped me in it, carrying me out the bathroom.

"Get dressed." He commanded with the same scowl plastered on his face and his grip on my waist tightening, which brought pleasurable pain at his touch.

I bit my lips to hold back the moan threatening to come out and free myself from him. Goodness what was wrong with me.

Taking the dress that Angelo had placed on the bed for me, I bolted to the bathroom and got dressed.

The dress was a cute white lace dress that reached above my knees and had a deep v-neckline. Overall I looked hot, with the green wedges that add to my short figure.

When I finally emerged from the bathroom, the bedroom was empty, so I figured Angelo was downstairs.

So that's where I went. The house was so quite, I could hear anything and everything.

"We can go." I said catching Angelo's attention, who's scowl vanished completely and was replaced with nothing but lust.

He cleared his throat and abruptly started walking out with me following behind, trying to catch up.

We got inside the car and drove out of the mansion. And yet again the car was consumed by silence, which was starting to get to me. I turned on the radio, when 'Needy by Ariana Grande' started playing.

"And I can be needy, way to damn needy,
I can be needy, tell me how good it feels to be needed
I can be needy, so hard to please me
I know it feels so good to be needed

Sorry, if I'm up and down alot (yeah)
Sorry that I think I'm not enough
And sorry if I say sorry way too much
You can go ahead and call me selfish (selfish)
But after all this damage, I can't help it (help it)
Or what you can trust, cause I need your touch

Imma scream and shout for what I love
Passionate but I don't give no fucks
I admit I'm a lil messed up
But I can hide it when I'm all dressed up
I'm obsessive and I love too hard
Good at overthinking with my heart
How you think it got this far?
This far?

And I can be needy, way to damn needy,
I can be needy, tell me how good it feels to be needed
I can be needy, so hard to please me
I know it feels so good to be needed." I finished off the song, and next thing Angelo had tears in his eyes from laughing too much.

"You sounded like a dieing bird." He said wheezing. The car had even stopped, that's how hard Angelo was currently laughing and I didn't even notice.

Who knew, he could laugh like that.

He looked extra hot, dimples popping and tears while smiling. We had stopped in front of a small before café and it looked cozy.

Once Angelo sobered up, we went inside and a beautiful elderly woman immediately engaged Angelo in a hug with a smile on her face.

Woah, her bravery was what took me off guard.

"Alessi, is it really you?" The woman said excitedly. "It's been so long, I've missed you."

"Same here Giana." Angelo replied dryly.

The woman Giana's attention then shifted to me and looked at me up and down as if she was studying me. A frown on a her face before turning back to Angelo and giving him a unreadable look.

"My wife Rain, Rain this is Giana." He said turning towards me and extending his hand for me to take. 

"Nice to meet you." I said, not looking at her.

"Come have a seat,  I'll make your favourite." She said directing her attention back to Angelo. "And you dear?" She spoke looking back at me.

"Whatever, he's having." I told her with a small smile. With that said, she went inside the kitchen, leaving us alone.

"She doesn't like me." I couldn't help but say out loud.

"You're just overthinking it." Angelo said rubbing circles around the back of my hand, in a soothing manner.

I just hummed softly. After awhile Giana came back with our food and Angelo told her to join us. It was good seeing him talk with someone other than the boys.

But my happiness quickly vanished, when a Barbie came to our table looking at Angelo longingly.

"Alessi you're back." She screeched, hugging him, and Giana looked happy at the sight.

He quickly removed her from him, and went back to Don mode. Was there something between the two?

"Yes."

"It's good to have you back." She gushed, still not noticing my presence.

"Who's she?" I finally managed to ask, then everyone turned to me.

"I'm Lila, who are you?" She spat.

"She's Giana's daughter, we were high School frien-" Angelo was interrupted by Giana speaking, which seemed to have pissed him off.

"Didn't you know? Lila and Angelo were high School sweethearts back in the day. They'd still make a perfect couple, with cute grandkids." She said.

The heck!

I think I've socialized enough for one day. Like seriously, if I wasn't taught manners, I would have probably lashed out at this old lady.

Let's not forget to mention the thickening tension.

Angelo's eyes met mine for a brief moment and I diverted my attention from him.

"Let's go." He said, looking at me.

"Come back sometime so you can catch up with Lila, okay." Giana said, with a mischievous glint.

"I don't think he needs to, after all he's got me now and just forget about the past, throw it in the trash." I said without thinking. "It was nice meeting you."

I'd say I saw a little smirk on Angelo's face when we left, driving back to the mansion.

Vote and comment 🌻