Chapter. 18

Chapter eighteen: Pleasure

Rain Moretti

My sister stood before me wearing a bold grey dress that stuck to her like a glove, truth be told she looked beautiful.

What I don't understand is why would she enter the crime life? Heather hated violence and now this.

"Rain I-i-" She tried speaking but I cut her off.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her with a frown.

"I could be asking you the same?" She resorted.

"As you know I'm here with my husband."

She laughed before she finally decided to speak again. "This isn't a playroom Rain, it's the mafia. People like you don't belong here."

"Oh and you do? What happened to you Heather, why are you like this? This isn't you." I spoke softly.

"Your parents happened! Gawd I hate those people, I dispaise them and if I ever get my hands them I'll murder them." She said in a vernomous tone.

I tried holding back the tears that threatened to fall, but I couldn't.

"So pathetic, you already crying." She muttered.

"Congratulations on your baby." I sniffled, she turned pale.

"Ho-w-w did you know this?" Who told you?" By the tone of her voice I could make out fear.

"That's not important." I said as I wiped away the few tears. "You have no right to want to kill our parents." I told her firmly.

"Oh really, because you're their sweet innocent little girl that they protected." Heather said bitterly.

She didn't know how deep her words cut, if only she knew what my parents did to me then she wouldn't be talking like this. Only I had to bare the scares and terrible memories.

A hand grabbed my arm bringing me out of my daze. When I looked up I saw those grey blue eyes and relaxed. Angelo and another man who had ginger like hair and a small stubble.

From the way Heather was comfortable with him, I guessed he must have been Don Giovanni, as they say.

"Cosa le hai fatto?" Angelo spoke, darkly narrowing his eyes at Heather. (What did you do to her?)

"Non ho fatto niente, stavamo solo parlando." Heather defended I think. Damn I really need to learn Italian. (I didn't do anything, we were just talking)

Angelo than turned to look at this Don Giovanni. "Te l'ho detto, non la voglio vicino a mia moglie o ci saranno conseguenze." Angelo spoke glaring at Don Giovanni.

(I told you, I want her nowhere near my wife or there'll be consequences)

We didn't wait for the function to be over, Angelo guided me to the exist and we just left like that. I couldn't help but wonder what business did Angelo have with Heather and her husband.

And it couldn't be anything good for that matter.

We made it home in ten minutes, with Angelo driving like a maniac. It's a miracle we didn't get caught by the police.

We walked into the house and went seperate ways, he went upstairs to our bedroom while I went to the fridge. Trust me, you wouldn't call what they served us food.

I opened the fridge and found some left over mac and cheese, Yum. When I was done with my meal, I walked to the living room and watched some TV. I was still wearing the dress but without the shoes.

By the time I walked back to our bedroom, it was already past midnight. I stayed up hoping the guys will come home, I was worried.

I thought I'd find Angelo sleeping but no, to my surprise he was still wide awake.

"Why are you still awake? It's late." I asked nervously.

"I could be asking you the same thing amore."

He took my wrist and pulled me towards him, the tingling in my stomach had gotten worse.

He started kissing my neck, making my legs wobble in weakness. A soft moan left my lips as he continued. Where was this going?

"A-n-ngelo?" I muttered softly breaking contact between him and my skin. He grunted in response as he pulled me closer. I turned and looked at him.

His head dipped down as his breath fanned my lips and so I gave in. His soft lips molded into mine perfectly as we moved in sync.

His teeth bitting my lips once in awhile as his one hand was tangled in my hair pulling me closer each time. His other hand reached between my thighs though the slit and parted them.

He pushed me onto the soft bed and I knew I was ready to give in.

Vote and comment 🌻