Chapter 45

Chapter forty five : Monero and Black

Angelo Alessi Moretti

Her soft brown eyes were something usually radiated her kindness, warmth and innocence to a certain aspect.

But thinking back to her behave today, to say I was surprised and yet amused would be an understatement.

Rain's mood swings were something else, one I never saw coming. One moment she was hot, the next cold. Her bold nature was something that would suite her, and when she defied me

We were all gathered in my study, while Donatello as usual was standing next to me, Roman sat on one of the couches and Marco was next to him.

"I still can't believe what sorella Rain did to Lila." Roman said with a faint grin, while rapidly typing on his phone.

"What is there not to believe when you witnessed everything in 3D?" Asked Donatello with a slight eye roll, he's always been the dramatic one, if I'm being honest.

"None of us saw whatever just happened coming." Marco stated as a matter if fact, walking over to the cabinet and pulling out glass with a bottom of whiskey.

"That's what hormones do, what else do you expect?" Donatello again resorted, giving Roman a pointed look about his phone.

" I bet it's going to get worse as the months go by." Roman snickered, placing his phone away.

"I hope not or else I'll live in fear of doing something that might trigger her."

"As you should." I said slightly annoyed at the fact they left without my permission earlier on.

"We are already walking on eggshells as it is." Donatello said as if it's no big deal.

"Just now you end up being a Lila 2.0"

"Speaking of which..... How is she?"

" Matinez said it's just a small cut that might leave a scar on her neck, nothing too bad. " Marco replied with a shrug of his shoulder, and downed the contents if his glass.

The was a knock on the door and not a second later, Pablo entered. By the looks of his clothing, he either murdered someone or was sneaking around in places he shouldn't be.

"Look who decided to join us." Marco spoke, earning an eye in return from Pablo.

We all knew not to ask questions about his where abouts , as  he was my third in command and bounty hunter, meaning he was always doing the same two things, including fucking around.

"Fuck off." Pablo says not taking a seat and pours himself a drink as well. "By the way fratello, your in-laws seem to be well off."

We all gave him questioning gazes.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well for starters, whatever alliance they have going on with the Monero's,  it seems to be working out for them."

" Monero's?" Donatello questions deep in thought.

"They not that big on crime but they do deal with arms. But why would they want to create ties with a family that has a hand in organisation?"

"Adonis has always stuck to something that benefits him in the long run, however this alliance has something more to it then what meets the eye."

"Like? "Asks a confused Roman.