Chapter. 8

Chapter eight: Date?!?!!!

Rain Moretti

My lovely husband (lol) and I walked towards a matte black BMW and he opened the passenger side for me. Which was gentlemenly of him and I didn't expect.

"A-n-ngelo?" He hummed in response, while he's one hand was on the steering wheel and the other was on my thigh, rubbing small circles.

I had a funny feeling at the pit of my stomach, I don't know if the reason was Angelo's hand or the five cars that were following us.

"Why are we being followed?" I don't know where the sudden courage came from.

"For protection."

Seeing as he didn't want to speak I dropped the topic and the rest of the drive was filled with nothing but silence.

We were at a fancy Italian restaurant which was almost empty, but to my surprise Angelo owned the place so it didn't really matter if they lost a few customers.

I was so lost in my own world I didn't notice when our food arrived. When did he even order?

"When we were driving here. People know better than to make me wait." He answered.

Huh? Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did."

This time I focused on hiding my embrassment rather than questioning him and daydreaming.

"Won't you ask me anything?" I asked him.

"Why would I?" Angelo spoke taking a sip of his wine.

"Because that's how dates work." By now I was probably frowning.

"I already I know everything there is to know about you Rain."

I almost chocked on my water. "What?"

"You like to paint and read during your spear time, your favourite colours are all shades of blue and gold, you like helping people alot even when it's unnecessary. You wanted to be a surgeons but that changed when you started working at the old age Home. Correct me if I'm wrong."

I was speechless, how is it possible that he knows half the things my parents don't.

"How do you know all of this?" I said narrowing my Eyes at him.

"That doesn't really matter now does it?"

His phone rang and he left to take the call, from the corner if my eye I could see the guards around the place.

I was picking at my food, when a guy approached me. It's been five minutes since Angelo went outside and it felt like a eternity for some reason

"What's a lovely lady like you doing here all alone?" The guy asked.

"Oh, I'm no-"

"The name is Aiden." He said with a thick Brith accent and kissing the back of my hand.

I was in shock, before I could even speak, he interrupted me again. "Won't you tell me your name?"

"What the fuck is going going on here?" said a very very very angry looking Angelo. His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Get your dirty asshole hands off my wife." He said emphasizing my wife. I've never seen him this angry since I've met him. Nor have I heard him swear.

When Aiden didn't make a attempt to move his hand, Angelo grabbed him by the collar and punching him badly.

"Angelo stop." I screamed when I saw no one stepping up to help. "Please Angelo, stop."

Angelo let the man go before saying something to one of the guards in Italian. In a instant he's hand was around my waist as he pulled me closer to him and we left the restaurant.

Surprisingly not even one of the few customers had seen the incident. The drive home was tense and I hoped Angelo had calmed down before we got home. Oh how wrong was I.

"You just had to flirt with him, didn't you?" Angelo said as we got to our bedroom.

"B-u-ut I didn't." I was on the verge of tears and I couldn't cry infront him. He would see me as weak and pathetic.

"You let him touch you Rain. And no one I mean one touches what's mine."

He loosened his tie and rolled up his sleeves, showing off the tatoos that decorated his perfect smooth tan arms. Not now Rain.

"You don't own me." I shouted back. I think I'm bipolar, just now I was drooling at the man.

He chuckled darkly and took steps towards me ,yet again I was backed by the wall just great. In a instant he had invaded my personal space and I could feel his body heat, that's how little the space was between us.

He swept my brownish reddish curls to the side and started leaving kisses on my neck. My eyes closed in bliss and a breathless moan left my lips.

I could feel him smirking making heat crawl up my cheeks. Although this all felt wrong, it also felt right.

A moment later he leaned down and his lips were on mine. He kissed me and to my surprise I found myself giving in and kissing him back.

Eventually both of us pulled away breathless and I rushed to the bathroom embrassessd.

I did my routine and wore Angelo's oversized t-shirt and shorts. When I got to the bed it was quite and Angelo was nowhere in sight.

I was close to falling asleep when I felt the bed dip beside me and a strong arm pulling me close.

"All mine." Was the last thing I heard before letting exhaustion take over.

Your thoughts on Mr Moretti's behaviour?

Vote and comment 🌻