Chapter 47

Chapter forty seven : Situation

Rain Moretti

Breakfast was served in the dining room as usual. Our breakfast was brought in and served, including my peanut butter banana smoothie, which made the guys uncomfortable.

"Are you sure you are supposed to be having that?" Asked Roman with a grimace starring at my smoothie.

"If it wasn't edible do you seriously think I'd drink it?"

On the table was guacamole spreaded toast with sunny side up eggs, which were gluten free and organic, courtesy of my husband and his brother. While my eyes drifted to the stack of pancakes covered in syrup and chocolate chip waffles made from scratch.

Honestly everything on this table overwhelmed me and I just stuck to my muesli.

"Where's Pablo?" Roman asked with a mouthful of food, earning a distasteful look from Angelo.

"Depends on who's asking." He said, as he walked in, with what seemed to be a black envelope that was sealed.

Pablo sat down and breakfast carried on as usual. The guys were talking in Italian, not that it bothered me but I wanted to know what they were talking about.

"I have some news from Italy."

Whatever Pablo said caused, all four pairs of eyes to look at him seriously. My appetite had vanished into thin air, as I kept playing with my food, which didn't go unnoticed by Angelo.

"Godfather will be coming in the next three days."

Roman choked on his orange juice, while Marco's hand stopped mid air from putting food in his mouth. Angelo looked irritated, as Donatello was unfazed.

"To do what?"

"You tell me. Did you even inform him of your bride?"

"Well, wad I supposed to?"

It was quite for a few minutes, till Donatello let out an exaggerated sigh. "There you have it. He's going to use that as an excuse."

"Wait, so you telling me that grandfather knows you got married but not to who?"

Marco nodded his head at the question, Roman seemed to have asked. Donatello stood up and excused himself from the table along with Marco, saying something about having errands to run.

Roman had to go to school, and left with them, taking an apple. The amount of food he consumed amazed me. How earth could he eat so much?

A maid brought bags, as Pablo stood up, looking closely at him I realized he some what looked like he was traveling somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I seemed to have asked out loud.

"Well I'm off to Greece, would you like to come cognata?"

"No." Angelo said shooting an annoyed glare at him. Pablo said his greetings and seemed to be on his way.

"Stop playing with your food and eat it Rain."

" I did eat though."