𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥

A/N: heads up, when you see this symbol 🔆 start the song or if you've already started just take it from the top.

Enjoy!🎶
—————————————————

Anita's POV 🔆I gripped my skirt with one hand stepping back and forth to the sound of the music as it slowly started

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Anita's POV 🔆
I gripped my skirt with one hand stepping back and forth to the sound of the music as it slowly started.

A red patterned scarf tying up my hair as I curled my hands around waiting for the beat drop.

0:20🔆

Then it started and started dancing all in time as we spun our skirts around and turned around.

I ruffled my dress and twisted my hands around as I moved. My hips moving to the rhythm.

I put a hand on Manuel who was in front of me. One hand on his shoulder and the other gripping my skirt up and I spun around him and stepped away. He grabbed my hand and spun me in and out as did all my other siblings.

I glanced over to papá who was singing with a big smile. Cheers and claps filled my ears and the sound of trumpets and instruments played.

We did some salsa and danced and then I spun away. Grabbing both sides of my skirt and moving it side to side as I side stepped. I kicked my leg out and then spun around.

Doing more twists and turns as we danced. I glanced over to Mirabel while I danced. She had a huge smile and I smiled back. I saw a boy next to her with a yellow ruana, I think hat was her cousin or something if I remember her saying.

He had tan skin and curly hair, really light freckles and brown, almost hazel eyes. His eyes were wide and he had a huge grin on his face, clapping to the music as we danced.

I turned my skirt flowing out as I did so and then back in before going to one of my brothers and continuing the dance. I was dipped and then spun around.

We then stared doing the fandango, a very popular Columbian dance.

I turned back to look at the brown curly haired boy, a playful grin played on his lips as he held hands with a little dark skinned boy who also had curly hair. The little boy was so cute and was also wearing yellow as they held hands. Hey swayed and bopped to the music.

I laughed and continued to dance.

He was actually kinda cute...kinda.

Uhh, the little boy I mean...duh.

Then I saw more of what I'm sure was Mirabel's family as they all came around them with colourful outfits and also clapped and sang.

I was so glad that we had brought smiles to the place. It seemed like they didn't have as many dance parties as I would have thought.

I looked back at the boy and surprisingly he was looking back at me. I quickly looked away, a small blush crept its way to my face and I heard a chuckle from that direction.