𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟪

Anita's POV "Adios guys, have fun!" Pá said to us from inside the car

Anita's POV
"Adios guys, have fun!" Pá said to us from inside the car.

Today was the day of the school dance and I was so excited.

"Hola Anita!" Rosie grinned and I walked over to her, Mirabel and Madelyn were also with her having a conversation.

"What's up guys?" I grinned at them but they ignored me. "Hellooo?" Waving a hand in front of their faces.

"Oh, sorry...I'm just so worried about tonight! I don't even have a dress!" Madelyn cried and I chuckled.

"Oh my gosh, same!" Rosie said and had a look of concern on her face, as she fanned Madelyn.

"Well, my Abuela and Mirabel's Abuela Alma were going to take us down to the markets after school. They were going to sew our dresses, I'm sure they wouldn't mind doing yours to." I smiled and their faces lit up.

"Oh yes please!" Madelyn shut up from her seat and grinned.

"If it isn't too much trouble?" Rosie smiled.

I grinned and Luis, Camilo and Juan came to sit with us.

"Guess what? I just got two suits for free!" Luis said proudly and I raised an eyebrow.

"Correction, he stole two suits for free." Camilo said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Innovation." Luis said and we glared at him, was he actually serious?

"Anyways, who wants to go to the dance with me?..." Juan asked.

...

...

...

"Woah guys, don't all jump at me at once..." he deadpanned.

"Madelyn?"

"Fuck no, ew." She rolled her eyes and leant back against the tree.

"Mirabel?"

"I'm already going with someone, lo siento." She smiled awkwardly.

He was about to ask me but stopped and averted his vision to Rosie.

"Rosie!" He sang, "Sweet sweet Rosie who I love oh so much-"

"Fine, whatever." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Really?!" He grinned and high-fived Luis, who I'm pretty sure was going with Taylor.