𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟫

🔆

🔆

A few moments earlier...

Camilo's POV
I had gone to get drinks for everyone, a smile on my face as I walked away.

I was pouring some juice into cups when I heard two guys and a girl talking.

Accidentally...eavesdropping.

"You know that annoying kid."

"Which one dumbass?"

"The one with that stupid yellow thing that's part of the stupid gifted family."

"Oh, the one who goes to our school and has that hot cousin or something?"

"Yeah, yeah that one. He is so annoying, he literally doesn't stop talking."

"I know right, I wish he had an off button, the only thing he's good for is shapeshifting. He should just shapeshifter and stay like that forever."

They laughed and I frowned, they weren't talking about me were they?

"He's friends with like everyone. I doubt anyone actually likes him though, like his friends...they're probably all using him to see the rest of his family."

"Yo, that's so true. I mean, he must be desperate for friends or something, no wonder he's always out at the markets helping random people."

I have friends because they like me, not because I'm desperate and I help people because that's what Abuela Alma told me to use my gift for...right?

"Yeah, the only bitch he has is that girl, Anita? Or something, she is way to hot for him, I mean the guy may be attractive but not as much as me."

"Shut up dude, you ugly as fuck."

"Honesty, I wish he'd just leave, his power is the only thing good about him and he barely uses it in school."

Was I really like that? Was I really useless without my power, did people hate me?

When Anita said everyone has enemies, I didn't think she meant everyone would be an enemy.

I forgot about the drinks and decided to go home, kicking a rock, with my hands in my pockets as I thought about what those guys said.

If no one likes me, they wouldn't notice if I was gone anyways.

Luis's POV
I heard some guys talking shit about Camilo, when we went to look for him.