˜"*°• A/N •°*"˜

🔆

Hola guys!!!

The book has pretty much come to an end, I know I said I had more ideas but I only actually had one and I feel so bad for not adding more because I tried dragging it out as much as I could.

I will say though that later on I probably will get motivated a lot kore again and I might add more if you want or like just go back and edit chapters but for now I hope you all have enjoyed!

Though, the movie part of the book had still ended so there wasn't much to do anyway, since that happened, except for short little boring activities and I didn't want to ruin it.

I am so grateful for all of you who have read this, commented, voted, etc. It means so much to me and this has been my first proper book/fanfic that has actually gained popularity so I am so thankful for that.

I am sorry if there was more I should have done, I have been trying to write this book in all of the free time I have and it's only been a few weeks and this book is already pretty much done so thankyou for all the motivation.

I know I'm not the best righter and google translate has not been kind to me so thankyou for being patient and kind and I hope that you all enjoyed this book.

I've also been a bit slow because I've been busy but also its been really hard to think of ideas so I hope that this was still good and I apologise if the ending sucked.

Lots of Love <333333

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊┊  ┊  ┊   ☆ ┊  ┊  ┊┊  ┊   ✬       ✬   ┊   ┊┊  ★              ★    ┊☆                     ☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━