˜"*°• El Fin •°*"˜

🔆

Anita and Camilo's relationship grew closer every day and they themselves also grew.

They spent almost every day together, both happy days and sad, both sunny and rainy and never did they leave one another.

They continued schooling all up until high school together and as for their careers, Anita had started the first babysitting and orphanage building in the Encanto for everyone to use, Camilo, with his gift, still help all around town, also using his gift with babies to help grow the business.

Not only did they help all the children in the town, they also had a few of their own after they had gotten married.

Their wedding was beautiful, they had all of their family and close friends with them. Friends, including Juan, Luis, Rosie and Madelyn who had also stayed in the area.

【TIMESKIP】

Miguel had moved back to Australia, just to visit, and work on getting a higher degree for his career but don't worry, this time he did it for himself and not to fill anyone's shoes.

Maria and Bianca started a clothes store in the markets and gained lots of popularity, Bee even got together with the veggie guy.

Tate and Andrew became very popular in high school when they were known as Anita's sibling, closely related to Camilo.

Carlos ruled the upper high school, already having three different girlfriends in year twelve and then graduating and sadly, losing them all.

Manuel and Mirabel stayed together over the years, they decided to stay with Abuela Alma and they worked together in decorating the town and hosting large events, especially with Mirabel's creativity and Manuel's smarts.

Papà (Diego) and his mother, Abuela, had both retired from the cooking business but still went there every weekend to see how the new chefs went and also helping them together.

The rest of the Madrigal family lived happily and joyfully in the casita and some of them moving out, of course, Bruno stayed and was actually appointed as a helpful therapist.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
A/N

AHHHhh, I guess this is officially it, I had a lot of fun writing this book and I hope you all enjoyed it.

Have a blessed day! :)

...

Mama miaaaaaa
I love this scene in the movie and I was going to put it in the video instead of the OG ABBA, but the makeout scene at the end was so cringe so 😃

But I still love ABBA anyways so!