𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟢

🔆

🔆

Anita's POV
"Camilo?...what are you doing here?" I frantically rushed over to the crying boy and hugged him. "I missed you all night."

He didn't say anything, all I heard were sniffles and soft sobs.

"Here, come inside, it's freezing." I brought him inside and we went up to my room so we wouldn't wake anyone up. "Are you ok, what happened?" I asked, extremely concerned as we sat on the bed.

I had never seen him cry, not like this. I thought he was happy but something must have happened when he left.

He looked up at me, his eyes were red and puffed from his crying.

"You know you can tell me anything..." I smiled and he slowly nodded, "Wait here." I grabbed the elephant he gave to me that one night and threw it at his face, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

I quietly opened the door and ran downstairs, grabbing Kit, who was sleeping, and tip-toeing back up, into my room.

"Look who I gottt." I sang and handed him Kit, who fell straight asleep in his arms.

A small smile had grown on his lips slightly and I was glad I had gotten him to be a little more comfortable so he could explain what happened.

"Now, take a deep breath and tell me what happened." I smiled at him and he blinked a few times, wiping away a few of the tears.

"I-" he was about to say something but was caught off guard when he tarted crying again, "shit..."

"It's ok, you don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to." I rubbed his arm and pulled him in for a hug, twirling one of his curls in my hand as he cried.

His cries slowly quieted down as he relaxed in my arms and I rubbed his back.

"Lo siento bonita..." he muttered in my chest, I quietly chuckled.

"No problemo..." smiling as his body rose up and down and quiet breaths were the only thing you could hear.

"Pst!" I heard a whisper from outside my room, "pst!" I rolled my eyes and slowly moved Camilo, who had fallen asleep, onto my bed and put my blanket over him.

I went to open the window and was hit in the face by a small pebble. "Ow." I deadpanned, rubbing my nose.

"Sorry, I was trying to get the window but you opened it before I could-"

"Yes, I understood Luis." I rolled my eyes and left the room quietly, so I wouldn't wake Camilo up.

I opened the door and closed it as I stood outside with Luis and Juan.

"We went to Camilo's house and his sister, Dolores answered. She said he was here with you." Juan said and I nodded.

"Yeah, he's in my room sleeping." Their eyes grew wide and I gasped, "fuck youse, not like that!" I hissed quietly and slapped them both. "Do you guys know what happened, he was crying when he came here."