𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟥

After sneaking back into the house after last night, I had gotten little to no sleep

Excited for the weekend and also the fact that Dolores has invited me over for a girls day.

A whole day with the wonderful female Madrigals, how exciting. They were even nice enough to ask if my siblings wanted to come, of course, Tate wanted to come but Abuela made her stay at home and bake with her instead so she wouldn't 'ruin our fun'.

Obviously, Ana couldn't come so Manuel, Carlos, Miguel, Andrew and Papá, we're going to take her walking around the markets in a pram.

Maria and Bee said they would come so I was happy to be having the whole day with my favourite females and spending time with them.

Since we moved, it had been a bit busy and I hadn't gotten a lot of time to socialise with the rest of the Madrigal family, especially since Camilo was always on my back.

I decided to wear a a yellow dress that had sunflowers on it and was a fitted tightly. I had a white, semi-see-through button up shirt on top, as a jacket, even though it didn't act like one.

We walked up to the casita and knocked on the door, a big grin already on my face.

The door opened and out came Julieta with a grin. "Hola! Welcome ladies!" Opening her arms wide and letting us in.

"These are my hermanas, Maria and Bianca." They smiled and she greeted then.

"The girls, excluding má, are just out the back, we've kicked the boys out mostly, Camilo and Antonio are here somewhere though but don't worry about them bothering us, I'll be down in a moment with drinks." I smiled and walked down outback, Maria and Bee following behind me.

I laughed at them as they were looking, astonished, at the massive house. I heard a door open from above and saw Camilo walking out of his room.

Glancing down below him and then freezing, Maria and Bee were very confused and he just slowly backed away and back into his room, closing the door.

I rolled my eyes and we continued until we got outside, where all the girls were sitting on sun chairs and random seats in the glaring heat.

It was a circle of chairs that were all facing each other so they could talk and in the centre was a round table, full of snack and a few drinks.

"Yay! The girls are here!" Pepá sang from her seat, she was wearing a flowy, loose floral dress that showed enough skin so she could sun tan. Her hair was tied up loosely and she had sunnies on, with a drink in her hand.