𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟥

I woke up in Mirabel's room, my head was aching and it felt like I had just been hit by a bus

I tried to remember what happened last night, drinking some of the water that was beside me on a table.

I remember, entering the house, talking with my friends, going up to the roof with Camilo.

Wait what?

I forgot I had gotten drunk on the roof... I my gosh, I had confessed to Camilo and he also said he liked me.

Well, a pat on the back would be nice...

Then, I danced, had more alcohol and crashed in Mirabel's room.

I wondered what happens to everyone else, my family probably went home without me and Camilo, I hoped he was ok.

Did he even remember what happened last night?

I hadn't seen him at all and I was sure that he would get in trouble.

Would I get in trouble?!

Probably but at least Pá wasn't here right now so I had nothing to worry about for a while.

I slowly opened the door and went downstairs. I guess it had been a long night, since it was dead quiet and there was no none awake.

That was until I heard a draw open and close.

I looked into the kitchen, where Camilo was taking a pill and drinking water.

He turned around and jumped a bit when he noticed I was there.

"Hola..." he smiled and smirked.

"Hola." I awkwardly replied.

"Gosh, hangovers suck..." he groaned and I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"We did drink a bottle and a half..." he nodded and grinned, "so...about last night." He glanced back up at me and smirked.

"What happened last night?..." he said and I frowned, "I think I forgot, you should probably show me." He grinned and I rolled my eyes, tipping the cup of water as he went to drink from it so it fell all over him.

"So you remember." I said.

"Yeah.." he grinned and hopped onto the counter, sitting with his legs crossed.

"You...I...are we?" He chuckled and made eye contact with me.

"Sí princesa. You like me, I like you and we are..." he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Are we?" He rose an eyebrow, as if to ask me, I shrugged.

"Do you want to?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Tu sabes lo que quiero. (You know what I want) hermosa..." he grinned, hopping off the counter and walking closer to me. "Whatever you want." He whispered.