𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨

🔆

🔆

The night had gone on for hours but time goes by when you're having fun.

Even just watching Antonio unwrap all his presents was exciting.

I danced, sang, ate, talked, the whole lot I did, and it was with all my friends and family.

Well, almost all.

I remember something about Camilo being tackled down by Andrew, Tate and Antonio and then never seeing him again. That's ok though.

After a while of partying, the ceremony then began. I stood on the first floor watching as a carpet lay across the floor and the Madrigal family stood at the top.

Señora Alma was at the top with the candle, waiting till everyone settled down.

"Alright are we ready-"

"Wait! Wait...for me...please." Camilo came rushing down the floor, dragging his leg across with him as they all held onto him still.

"Oh right, I forgot about you." I said and grabbed Andrew and Tate so they stood with me.

Camilo almost collapsed but placed a hand on my shoulder to steady himself.

I chuckled, "Thanks...thankyou." he whispered in between breaths as he grabbed Antonio of his back and placed him at the start of the carpet, patting his head before walking up the stairs.

Stretching his arms as he walked up the stairs and then was teased by Delores. I laughed and held Andrew and Tate's hands tightly so they wouldn't run away, dad scolding them to be quiet.

When everyone was then settled, Alma started again.

"Okay...now that we're ready. Shall we begin?" She smiled. She gestured for Antonio to walk but he got shy and asked for Mirabel who, for some reason, wasn't standing with her family.

Still, she walked him down he path and up the stairs before letting go of his hand.

He had to repeat a bunch of words after Alma while touching the candle and then he got to walk over to a door. He hesitantly grabbed the handle and just as he did the whole room lit up with a glowing light.

A lot of gasps and claps were heard as Antonio's door changed and displayed a bunch of animals.

Then, a bird flew to his shoulder and he started talking to it. It was great that his gift was communicating with animals because we all know he loved animals.

I was so happy for him as I watched how his big brown eyes lit up at the scene. He began to open the bedroom door and just as he did, everyone rushed inside.

I was pushed near the front and got a better look at the room. It was huge and I mean like massive, like the size of our house, times 10.