𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟨

We got home after the long car ride

Everyone rushed inside to get dressed, since they were all going to that new restaurant that we had already been to.

"What am I doing here then?" Camilo asked and we walked inside.

"Right. Papá said you have to help me babysit Ana tonight while they're gone...surprise!" I grinned and he glared at me but shrugged.

"I should probably tell mamá...never mind, Dolores probably already heard." I laughed and he sat on the couch.

"Hola Camilo! Do you like my dress?" Tate ran downstairs and asked him, with a grin.

"Wow, Tate, te ves muy bonita (you look very pretty)." She smiled at him and he chuckled, watching her spin around to show off her outfit.

"Camilo." Andrew said from behind the couch, "I look better though, right?" He whispered, loud enough so I could hear but Tate couldn't.

"Yes, but Shh, don't tell your sister though, boys must stick together." He put a finger to his lips and winked at Andrew, I rolled my eyes.

He looked over at me, I was sitting on the couch next to him with Ana in my arms.

"Don't worry, te ves la mas hermosa (you look the most beautiful)." I blushed and he chuckled. "Oh, I was talking about Ana." I scoffed and he moved his head closer to Ana to make funny faces.

"Fuck you."

"Language!" Abuela and Papá shouted at the same time.

"Lo siento!" I yelled back and glared at Camilo, who was smirking.

"I was solo bromeaba (just joking), hermosa." He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes, pushing his face, that was close to mine, away.

"Let's go!" Pá shouted and everyone left, "Adios guys, be safe." He said and I nodded, Camilo saluting next to me.

🔆

As soon and dad left, Ana started crying. I began to rock her and she  went quiet for a little bit but then stared crying again.

"Hmm, maybe she's hungry?" I'll heat up some milk or something, here." I gave her to Camilo and he grinned. Rocking Ana as she slowly went quiet again.

"See, babies love me. I'm the bay whisperer." He smirked and I rolled my eyes from the kitchen.

"They don't like you, they like your hair." I gestured to Ana, who was playing with a strand in her hand.