𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟧

"Wake up Anita!" Carlos yelled, opening my door and screaming in my ear

"Wake up Anita!" Carlos yelled, opening my door and screaming in my ear. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at his face.

"Go away!" I grumbled and he rolled his eyes.

I groggily got out of bed, got ready for school and then went outside.

"Morning Abuela." I greeted her and ate with the rest of the family.

"How was it yesterday?" Pá asked and I nodded my head because I couldn't talk with all the food in my mouth, I put a thumbs up and he chuckled.

"Did you get your first hangover Anita, Dolores told me what happened." Bee said with a grin and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Julieta told me what happened as well." Papá said sternly to me but I looked away from him.

"Very immature Anita..." Miguel said and I glared at him, mocking his voice subtly.

"Time to go." Pá jumped up and we all quickly washed our dishes and left for school in the van.

"Anita, over here!" Rosie yelled from her seat, where the rest of our friends were also.

"Adios Papá." I smiled and waved, walking over to them.

I smiled and sat down, joining in on whatever conversation the girls were having.

"Is it just me or does everyone keep looking at us?" Mirabel asked worriedly, we glanced around, a few groups staring right back at us. Some trying subtly and some glancing over at us before gossiping.

"Hmm, weird." I shrugged and turned back to them.

Madelyn had her eyebrows raised, a light smirk forming in her lips.

"What?" I asked her, Rosie had an epiphany and then she started laughing, whispering to Mirabel. "Guys?"

"Yo, Camilo, over here dude!" Juan yelled as him and Luis walked over to us.

He was about to walk over, a few stares and gazed on him as he walked down, then he was stopped by a guy in our grade.

I couldn't hear what they was saying.

"No!" Camilo shouted, I could hear that at least. He chuckled awkwardly, rubbing his neck as the other boy talked to him.

The boy then left and went back to his friends, telling them what Camilo had told him.

"What was that about?" I asked him as he sat with us.

"Why do you want to know bonita?" He smirked and I glared at him. "He was just asking about the rumour but I said it wasn't true." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.