𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟤

We were totally pissed

We had already drank the whole bottle of alcohol and half of the second one and we could not stop laughing.

He played with the end of my skirt.

"Guess what?" He asked and chuckled, I looked at him with a grin.

"What?"

"My favourite colour is yellow." He whispered in my ear and we started laughing.

It wasn't even funny...

"Well, guess what?" I asked him, chuckling and he smirked.

"What?"

"I like you..." I said, chuckling in between words and we laughed even more.

"Guess what?...I do too." We bursted our laughing and then we both stopped.

...

He glanced in my direction, his hazel eyes, staring back at me. His cheeks were read from laughing and he had a smirk playing on his lips. His breathing got slower and I looked down, seeing casita slowly moving us closer.

I chuckled and looked back at him, he looked so nice. Not his mischievous self but instead sincere and sweet.

He placed a hand softly on my thigh and then, I felt us both leaning in...

"Camilo?!" A little voice yelled from below and we both moved away.

"Antonio? We're up here!" He yelled out, slightly annoyed, to the little boy who was sticking his head out the window.

"Hey guys!" He said cutely with a grin as he slowly made his way up the steps.

"Hola Antonio!" I grinned and he waved.

"I thought Mamá said you're not allowed up here." He said to Camilo, who looked worried.

"Sí, just don't tell her, please Tony?" He asked sweetly and the boy's grin grew even more.

"What's that?" He pointed to the half full alcohol bottle next to us.

"Hmm, here, I'll let you have some if you promise not to tell Má." He smirked and I looked at him wide eyed.

"He's five!" I snatched the bottle away from Camilo and rolled my eyes. "Look Antonio, I promise to take you out to the toy store and Camilo will buy you whatever you want if you don't tell anyone." I said and he smiled, nodding and Camilo glared at me.