𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟨

🔆

🔆

The week had flown past so quickly. It was already Saturday, even though I hadn't gone to school for two days.

Tate and Andrew were with me at the Madrigal's casita while we waited for Camilo to finish his chores.

He better not be sleeping.

"Oi, stop jumping on the couches!" I scolded them both and they hopped down. "Let's go do that in Camilo's room." I grinned and they followed me upstairs into his bedroom.

They had already ran onto his bed and were jumping on it by the time I had even closed the door.

I rolled my eyes and examined his room more. Last time I was in here, was that night I had slept over and we had a midnight party, it did not end well.

I walked over to a closet and opened it.

What the fuck.

"Who needs this many ruanas?!" I stared in awe at the many yellow pieces of clothing that were hung up.

There were a few smaller ones, I guess he had kept the ones he had when he was younger.

...I have a great idea.

"Heh..hehe...Andy, T, get over here." I called out to them and they walked over.

I grabbed two of the smallest ruanas and gave it to them so they could put it on, which they did happily.

Then, I took another one and put it on.

He was still not here and I was getting bored so I grabbed a random book and started reading on his bed. His bed which was moving up and down because of Andrew and Tate jumping and rolling around.

"What is going on?-" Camilo entered the room, quite shocked.

"Oh, hola, took you long enough." I rolled my eyes, looking at his surprised expression. "Right, you like?" I grinned and spun around, showing off the outfit.

"Sí, suits you hermosa." He smirked and then looked over to Andrew and Tate, who we're still jumping on is bed. "Hola guys!" He grinned at them and they snapped their heads over to him, running and giving him a hug.

He chuckled and hugged them back, "Do you like our rubanzas?" Tate asked and he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Ruanas." I corrected and nudged him.

"Ohhh, Sí, I love it!" He laughed and looked over to me, it was pretty obvious who's idea it was.

"At least we won't lose them, just look for two walking bananas." I said and he laughed.

"Te ves muy caliente con mi ropa.(You look very hot in my clothes)" he whispered and smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up..." I scoffed.