#Part 1#

Author pov:
Its was a beautiful morning in America, where birds singing and sun kissing a beautiful yet ethereal boy name Kim Taehyung. He was sleeping peacefully no care in the world but his beautiful sleep didn’t last longer when his phone buzz~ with his sleepy eyes he checked his phone and it was alarm in his phone that he set in night before sleep.
Then he lazily get up from the bed and went to his washroom for a good yet quick hot shower bcz his gonna late for his flight if he take a long hot bath. After his done with his shower he came to his large yet beautiful cupboard.
(This is how he look👇ignore mask,bag,glasses)

After he done with his thing he went to downstairs to greeting his uncle aunty

Tae pov:
"Good morning lili aunty"~

he greet Lili aunty with softly as Lili look towards him and smile.

Aunty:Good morning taebear.How was your sleep? Did you sleep well? Did you had any nightmare yesterday? (She ask with concern voice)

Tae: Uhh~ yeah i had a nightmare also yesterday,but it's ok am used to it now, don't worry aunty. Where is uncle?

He again asked softly yet slowly.

Aunty:Taebear didn’t i told you to call me when you have nightmare?  Please tell me when you have nightmares.You know na aunty is so worried for you? I know in your eyes i'm your just aunty but i saw you as my son( she told tae with concern yet  sad tone, she knew tae will never saw as her mother but still she trying her best to give him motherly love)
Tae: (Tae felt bad for not telling her,he knew how much his 'lili' aunty loves him and care for him.) I'm sorry aunty don't be sad, i just don't wanna disturb your and uncles sleep you two do so much for house that's why i thought it'll not good to wake you to up in the middle of the night.If i had nightmare again i promise i'll call you or uncle now please smile naaa.

he said with a almost nature pout with his doe big eyes those looks like a kicked puppy.

Aunty:Aishhh~ how am i gonna sad when you give me your this pouty and puppy eyes huhhh~ ok now go seat in the table i'll serve your breakfast. Go now my baby's tummy says that his hungry go go. And your uncle is coming from your flower garden.
Tae hug her with a smile and go to his chair for eating his aunts delicious pancake and his strawberry milkshake.
Author pov: After he done with his breakfast he went towards his leaving room and sat on his couch then message his soulmate (one and only) his chummy.
Tae pov:
Before i leave, i have to told chimmy that which time my am gonna land in korea or how his gonna pick me up.Actually his the one who choose my new apartment and he says that it's a beautiful apartment just like i want and he said that it's juat like my choice, he knows everything about me what i like or not.
(Bold tae)
My chimmy🐥♥😘:
Chim am gonna leave now and i'll not able to message you so my flight land will be 14:00 pm so you can come at the airport.
(Bold+Italy jimin)
Tae baby😘🥰🐯:
Yes yes i know tae tae!  Just come can't wait to see you. And don't worry i'll be at time to pick you up and i have a surprise for you ;) Bye bye safe journey and give my love to uncle and auntie.
Love you♥
Autho pov:
When tae's phone buzz up then he looked it and saw jimin replied him. His eyes lil up when he saw jimin type surprise (because our tae love surprises and chimmy knows it verry well) He can't w8 to see what Jimin got for him with a small smile he shut his phone. After some time later he felt someone's presence then he looked up saw his uncle.
Tae pov:
Uncle are you ready?  We have to go now.I asked uncle as i saw him standing and saw auntie is also ready that means we can leave now.
"Yes~ taebear we are ready. So lest go or we'll be late "
Ok!(tae)
With that we gose towards to our car then drove of for airport.
I look up at the sky and saw the sky is looking so peaceful. And then i closed my eyes for simple nap.
"Taebear did you brought your plushies?"(asked lili auntie)
Yeah!(tae) because i can't sleep with hugging something that's why i've brought my plushies, i love plushies. I'll buy more when i go to korea then me and chimmy will brought together. With that thought we gose toward our destination.
_________________________________(>3<)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(878 words)
.
.
.

Ok guys that's( part1) how is it? Please tell me in your comments that will encourage me. I'll be sad if you don't tell me and if you have any suggestions please tell me because it's my first time....
.
.
.
I'll try to update ( part 2) tommorow.
Take love form me.please support me(puppy eyes*) and tell me how is it!?
Bye bye for today mah sweet hearts♥

Muwahh(>3<)