#part8#

Morning came, the beautiful sleeping boy open those ocean eyes, his long black beautiful lashes that was resting on his cheek's was slowly open to clear his vision. Oh how beautifulness he was holding himself only god knows....

He look here and there and let out a sigh, Mr Jeon has already gone, he look towards his not so big window sunlight coming from there, after some minutes later he went to washroom to freshen up..

Ms Lili was working downstairs, Ms Lili busy making tae's breakfast,after she done with her dish she brings it to the table and about to put but suddenly door burst open and her husband who came back from shopping buying groceries panting heavily... She hurriedly put the dish and run towards her husband who look nervous, scared?

"What happened honey"? She asked as she gave him a glass of water..

He drink that with his Shakey hands and Ms Lili made him to seat near couch..

"Breath and tell me what happened? Why are you panting heavily? You'r scaring me honey tell me don't be quiet now..." She said with a scared voice..

But still her husband who was in deep thoughts but his deep thoughts broke when he heard his wife's statement..

"Tell me what happened? Tae is coming downstairs anytime if he saw you like this he will get worried, the poor boy is already in so much before he come downstair tell me honey, tell me honestly what happened? You went to the groceries right"? She said as his husband nod slowly..

"Did something bad happen with you? Are you not feeling well"? She asked again as she held his hand..

"I-its fine I'm f-fine"... He shutter badly making other more nervous.

She frowns and ask,"then what happened? Tell me clearly"..

His husband took a deep breath and the next thing made Ms lili's breath stuck.....

"I saw Jackson's man today, h-he is here Lili he is h-here in Korea, what if he found about taebear"?....

And that made Ms Lili lost in her thoughts that made her numb..

"Honey".. he shake her slowly but the next moment hug her when he saw tear's on his wife's eye's..

"I-its ok it's ok now don't cry y-yeah? What if tae saw you like this now? We'll find a solution together".. Although he is also nervous and scared but what he can do?

"W-what if h-he he found about our taebear honey? Ohh god w-what to do now? H-he will ruin him, oh god what can we do now wh-"...... Her word cut by her husband who still comforting her..

"Shh shh I know I know but it's not the right time to think this now, we've to find a solution yeah? I-i think Jackson doesn't know about tae being here or he will do something in these days so now we've to think carefully..

He said as she nod and spoke," y-yeah we've to think about something before he reached out here for tae, he is so precious we can't let him hurt him again like before you know what I mean honey? He is a obsessed he will d-do anything"... She said as she remembering those past when they were at America how one day she heard scream from tae's room...

Flashback ∆
__________________

Ms Lili is working on the kitchen making lunch for tae and Jackson his cousin, Ms Lili knows very well how much uncomfortable tae is whenever Jackson come to this house and try to touchy with tae, she knows tae don't fell comfortable and make distance from the other...