#part26#

Ignore the mistakes 🐈
__________________________

After spending some more time with the Mafia as for the first time both of them had breakfast together while the maids themselves whispered with each other while squealing inside,the Mafia boss didn't forget to remind taehyung their date and taehyung can't get more shy now remembering today they are goin on a date, him and the dominate man a date, pinching himself lightly making himself believe it's real.

He sigh out finally his life taking a turn and aiming on the right way, he shouldn't let those negative thoughts of his runs his special day. He believe the other, he should right?

After fighting with his inner thoughts he went inside of his bathroom to take a long warm shower.

Two maids came to help taehyung to getting ready, taehyung decline but then there he saw his soulmate bragging inside of his room with a galre threatening him not to move a inch, and taehyung obliged with a small pout.

-----

"And done" Jimin said with a big grin on his face while taehyung heard both of the maids gasp while mumbling, 'so beautiful' and Jimin can't help to pound off himself. 

Looking up at the mirror while taehyung look at himself with his shy gaze, indeed he looks different. A pink rosy tint across his cheeks.

"Let's take out the Mafia boss's breath away bestie"  Jimin whisper into taehyung's ear as taehyung can't help but just wanna hide somewhere from this teasing.

They heard soft knock on the door as one of maid came informing them the Mafia boss is waiting of the beauty downstairs making taehyung all edgy.

Fiddling with his finger taehyung bite his glossy lips out of nervousness as he look up towards his soulmate with his ocean once, taehyung softly crease taehyung's cheeks as the younger lean into the soft touch.

After Jimin giving him so much confidence he let out a deep breath and went outside, he can't help but smile shyly when he heard his soulmate cheering from behind.

Getting on the stairs with his edgy steps he took a deep breath and look towards the direction where the Mafia boss standing while talking with someone, taehyung reach downstairs as a little distance between them yet soon enough the Mafia stop talking.

Jungkook stopped his words when he felt a oh so familiar presence behind him, the sweet rosy scent making him took a deep breath as he motion the man in front of him to leave just with the gesture of his finger.

Taking another deep breath with his closed eyes he turned around while opening those closed orbs only to widen them more.

He is not dreaming is he?

Stepping closer to the breathtaking beauty' he felt so hypnotized as if someone hallucinate the Mafia.

He saw the beauty lower his gaze hiding those galaxy of his making him grab the chin softly to make him look up, he softly crease his thumb while whisper out enough to reach taehyung's ear.

"What are you"?

Because nobody makes this Mafia feel so weak just by one gaze, and again he is Kim taehyung.

The Mafia's only weakness and his awaken obsession.